News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

elemental_attraction(class)

Started by Ginny Weasly, August 20, 2008, 12:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky looked around the room. Seriously, what was so funny about that? She agreed with Albus. She didn't want to waste time learning about the minor things when she could learn the major things. "Heh, it's okay Albus." Sky said with a smile.

potter_fan122

Stacey blinked a few times and smiled, there wasn`t anything really funny about what had happened, it just was funny. She looked back to Ginny, knowing she wanted to get going.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked at Albus quickly, before looking back towards Ginny, as he raised his hand and said "Um.. I can already make orbs of fire in my hand.  I've been practicing ever since I was about 10." he said as he waited for a comment back.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Ginny Weasly

Ginny chuckled at Albus's outburst and shook her head slightly. She nodded towards Virgil, "Good. Then you can concentrate on creating a few of the minor ones more closely associated with fire."

She nodded towards Albus, "But I still need to teach them," She glanced around the room, "Or attempt to teach them, how to make orbs."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled. They were finally learning what she had been waiting for. She had her paper and pen out and was waiting to learn.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked down at his notbook, before looking back towards Ginny, as he raised his hand and asked "Is it possible to learn more than one major element?" as this was puzzling him for a while.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smirked, holding out her hands. Teaching by example was always fun when she was the teacher.
In her hands she formed four extra orbs, identical to the ones on her desk. She began to juggle them, never leaving her seat.

"Learning all four major elements takes a bit, and it is really hard. Even for the most skilled person." She winked at them as she caught and tossed the orbs, "But it is possible."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus looked around, waiting for something to happen. He couldn't wait.
There was a tripping sound, made of a pair of feets.

Albus was tripping his feet up and down, now, wanting badly to try to make elemental orbs, and, strangely enough, he wanted to whistle.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at Virgil, she didn`t know he could only control the element of fire, just like her. When Albus started to tap his feet, she glanced at him, he could be very impatient sometimes.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."