News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Tired (closed until Ginny joins)

Started by LavyBrown, August 23, 2008, 08:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Cody smiled, "I have secrets and then I have secrets, Miss Brown." He clasped his hands together in front of him, looking the picture of the adorable little boy. Only his eyes held the truth, carefully concealed intelligence far surpassing most. A slim darkness that made his ice blue eyes seem to be full of secrets.
Though, he was rather innocent. His mother had done a wonderful job of protecting him for all of his life. Had kept him from seeing how the world really was.

Though that feat was getting harder as the days went by.

Above them, the bell rang, loudly and Cody's smile turned into a grin.
"Mom doesn't have class this period."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy smiled as well, "Well then, little one, shell we go find her?" She smotthed her pants out before walking to the entrence. She pushed the door open and then stood there, wating for him to join her.

She could feel her exictment building in her bones at seeing her old friend. Any missplaced and dark feelings and thoughts, were long gone.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

Cody grinned, "Of course, Miss Brown." He went after her, glancing at his forgotten book. He pointed at it, willing it back onto the shelf with ease. He smiled slyly to Lavy, "Don't tell my mom."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy pretended to lock her lips and toss the key far away, "I don't even know what you're talking about, little one." She shrugged her shoulders and started down the long passageways.

Ginny Weasly

"Good." he said, nodding his obsidian head, "She hates when I use magic to do easy things." Cody walked beside Lavy, heading to his mother's classroom quickly. Students were still filing out as they reached it, apparently it had been running late.

Ginny followed the last group of students out, wearing jeans and a t-shirt instead of teacher's robes. She was  talking to a student, nodding when she caught site of Lavy and Cody. She smiled, walking over to them. She bent, picking up her son and hugging him tightly to her.
"Are you bothering this woman?" She asked him, teasing.

"Nope." Cody said, laughing.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy stood back, letting them have their moment together. She felt like she was intruding on a private matter. She waved at Ginny, abruptly nervous again, "Hi, Ginny." She said softly.

(i figured this should be the oppisite of the other one ;D)

Ginny Weasly

((Sure, why not?))

Ginny smiled at Lavy, "Hi." She said, setting Cody down. She nodded, "I see you've met my son." She ruffled Cody's hair.

"My angel," She said affectionately.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy nodded, "As well he should be."

There was a long pause between them. Lavy didn't know what to say. This would be about the third time that she had returned from her misadventures and she had a feeling it was running not just Ginny but everyone else thin with patentice.

"He is lovely. And very intelligent for his age, if I may say so myself."

Ginny Weasly

The problem was, Ginny had grown used to friends coming and going. The only time she had neraly lost it was when Xaver had disappeared for that three years. It had been a bit less than that since Ginny had seen Lavy, though.

Ginny nodded, "In more ways then one." She chuckled, "He's a billion times smarter than I."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"Yeah, he's pretty sharp," Lavy grinned and then stepped forward a bit, "I'm sorry for everythings that's been going on at the Ministry. I know my apologize is pretty much worthless after what they've done, but still... I hope you will take it either way."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed lowly, "There wasn't anything you could do Lavy." She shook her head, "Umbridge was, and still is, out for Xav's blood. Especially when she found out that Cody was alive."

She smiled sadly, "They are most determined to make me and Xaver out to be incompetent so they can take Cody to some far away land and lock him up."
She ruffled Cody's hair again, and he looked up, grinning wildly.

"They can try!" he declared.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy looked away, feeling strange, "I don't think they would have a chance again you, Cody. Not with your mum and dad protecting you. Not to mention everyone else."

She looked Ginny square in the eye, then. "May I talk to you about something?"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded and blinked, "Absolutely." She kneeled down, pushing Cody's hair from his forehead.
"Angel, would you like to run to the kitchen and get me a snack?"

Cody nodded, knowing she simply wanted him to go away.
"Fiiiiine." He muttered, tunring and heading towards the kitchens.

Ginny smiled after him and turned to Lavy. Her face changed dramatically, losing it's kind soft look. Her eyes lost the light, and she nodded. She was still smiling, but it wasn't the same now. It wasn't a full smile.
"What do you need to talk about?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy took a deep breath, "I haven't really talked to anyone about this so if I mess up, please forgive me."

She leaned up against the wall, "He tried to kill me, Ginny. He let others try and kill me. And I still love him. Why do I still love him." she said frustrated, not really as a question but as a statement, "I should be plotting 99 ways to get him before he gets to me but all I can do is just wish that...well that he was his old self. The one that use to love me."

"But I keep having dreams about the way he is now. The look in his eyes last time I saw him. The passion he had for me has been replaced. Now all he wants to do is see me suffer. He would prefer it was by his own hands but if someone else does it he'll be just as happy."

"I just wish I knew why. That's what really bugs me. Why did it happen so sudden. One day he was perfectly OK and then...he wasn't. I just...I'm lost, Ginny. I can't tell which ways up or down. Forward or backwards. Right or wrong."

(two things: one i'm talking about Neo and two: i haven't talked to him in forever, i'm just basing this off our last rp)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny blinked, then shrugged, "He finally wen just as crazy as we've always been, Lavy." She said simply.

She looked at the younger girl, shaking her head slowly,
"The only difference is that we have always been crazy. He snapped...it's enough of a change to really break something in your mind."

The pretty red head sighed, "I don't know what to tell you. Neo and I never got along, our opinions were too different. In fact, we fought most of the time...."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret