News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*The Sound Of Music*~

Started by Sky, August 25, 2008, 05:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

The sound of a violin could be heard from the rooftops. Holly, a student at Hogwarts who belonged to the Ravenclaw house, was playing it. It was a sad song. A beautiful but sad song. She liked songs like these. They were her favorite to play. She closed her beautiful green eyes, becoming entranced by her music. She had written this song herself.

The song ended almost too soon. Holly set her violin down on the ground near her feet and walked over to the edge of the roof, looking out at the mountains and the forest. The sun was setting. And Holly hadn't fed in nearly a week. She never waited this long to drink blood, but she wanted to hold off for once. She sighed. Her body ached. A sure sign that she needed blood tonight or else she would faint or something worse.

Holly put her violin away in it's case and slung it over her shoulder. Maybe a simple rabbit would do? She wondered. Yes. That shall hold her for awhile.

I loves YOUz

Billie watched Holly from a short distance. She didn't know why she had taken an intrest in Holly, but there was something about Holly that made Billie want to study her. She walked swift and silently after Holly trying not to be seen. She was slightly tired and sorta hungry, but would wait until after tonight to feed or sleep. She felt that tonight she would discover something about Holly that she had been waiting for.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

Holly started to climb down a tree that was next to the rooftop. Once she made it to the bottom, she started for the forest. "I know your there." Holly said, sensing Billie's presence. She adjusted her strap on the case and turned toward her direction.

I loves YOUz

Billie jumped off the roof and landed in a high tree then she jumped to a shorter one then to the ground. "How did you know?" she asked as she came into view. She studied Holly and felt some type of something that Billie knew and recongized. Billie wished she had Petes senses right now. He could tell what someone was within a few seconds, but it took Billie ages to. "By the way my name is Billie Jones" she said.

Sky

"Holly Vossen." She responded, going toward the forest again. "I sensed you there. That's all." She looked back at Billie. "I have to do something in here. Could you just wait here for a few moments?" Holly asked Billie with tired eyes.

I loves YOUz

Billie thought about it. She should let Holly have her privacy, but there was something that Billie needed to figure out. Finally she decided, "Sure" she said. Billie sighed and sat on the ground. She was getting more and more hungry, but would wait. Billie looked around an found a leaf. She picked it up and tore it into peices and lifted her hand and blow the leaf peices off her hand. As she did the peices started to change. They started to shine. Billie smiled and as the leaves hit the ground they changed to normal but still glistened slight as if they had water on them. She did this when she needed something to get her mind off stuff.

Sky

Holly entered the forest, searching hungrily for some kind of animal. There were birds everywhere, and Holly hated them. She sensed movement. She looked around and seen a large brown rabbit. Holly licked her lips as her eyes narrowed. With abnormal speed, Holly ran toward the rabbit, jumping on it and pinning it down. Holly could run fast when she hunted. The rabbit squirmed. "I'm...sorry little guy." Holly mumbled and sunk her teeth into the rabbit's neck, drinking the delicious red liquid as if it was fruit punch.

When there was nothing more to drink, Holly removed her mouth from the dead carcass and buried the animal. She licked her lips and wiped off her face, feeling so refreshed. She ran back to Billie. "Sorry. Had some business to take care off."

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at Holly and stood up and walked around her. She smelt around Holly. She recognized something but still couldn't put her finger on it. Billie sighed and decided to give up. She was sorta bored. "Ya want to hang out?" she asked.

Sky

Holly looked at Billie. She could tell Billie was suspicious, but decided it was okay. "Um...sure. Why not?" She gave a slight smile. "What do you want to do?" Holly was actually surprised somebody wanted to be around her. Not too many people found Holly very interesting. All she did was sit and play music or spend time alone. Every so often she would hang around people, but it got to be too much for her.

I loves YOUz

Billie stood up. "I don't care, is there anywhere you haven't been that you would like to go to?" she asked somewaht confusing herself, but finally got it. Billie smiled to herself.

Sky

"No. It's whatever you want." Holly looked at her. "Really."

I loves YOUz

"Then lets just walk around the school and see if anything is happing around here" she said.

Sky

Holly walked next to Billie, looking at the scenery around them. Suddenly Holly stopped, looking at Billie from her head to her toes. "You're one of them...aren't you?" She asked quietly.

I loves YOUz

Billie stopped walking looked at Holly. "One of who?" she asked. She knew what Holly meant, but wanted to make sure. Billie's mind began to wonder. How did Holly know? Was she talking about Vampires or somethings else? Billie was pretty sure what Holly had meant though

Sky

"You know what I'm talking about. It's your presence...your scent or something. I can just...tell." Holly smiled. "Your a vampire."