News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*The Sound Of Music*~

Started by Sky, August 25, 2008, 05:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

Billie looked around. "How long have you known? Or did you just figure it out?" she said. "And how can you tell my scent?" She asked.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

"I've smelled a few around here, but I just matched your scent when I met you. My particular race of Vampire has a knack for smelling. See, if there is another kind of vampire around, I can track them easily. But sometimes I have trouble finding them." She sighed. "So I'm not alone then."

I loves YOUz

Billies face lite up. "Your a vampire" she stated happily. "Wow thats awesome, I'm surpirsed Pete didn't sense you around here. Are you new, if so then that explains why, but if not then I don't why Pete couldn't tell you were here" she said speaking quickly.

Sky

Holly laughed nervously. "I apologize for being so rude just moments ago, when I went into the forest. You see, I have to have some sort of blood every few days. Otherwise, I get really weak." She smiled a little.

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled. "Thats okay, thats what we have in common. Except I get sick, and I also get sick if I don't have human blood every two weeks" Billie said. She felt ashamed of still having to drink human blood, but she never hurt anyone when she drank from them.

Sky

"If I drink birds blood, I get deathly ill." She sighed. "I only drink human blood every three months. I never had an addiction to it."

I loves YOUz

"I always found birds blood revolting" she said. "But it doesn't make me sick at all" she said. "And I'm not addicted to humans blood, its just I have to have it or I will fall apart" she said.

Sky

"Oooh." Said Holly. She smiled. There was somebody like her. "Perhaps we can go hunting sometime. With the others." She suggested.

I loves YOUz

"Yes a hunting trip that would be fun!" Billie said smiling. "I only know a few others like us. Do you know any?" she asked.