News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Random act of Kindness

Started by potter_fan122, August 27, 2008, 06:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey was unusally happy today. She really didn`t know why, she just was. She was walking around the grounds with a bounce in her step. "Hi!" She said as she stepped up to somebody, holding out a daisy for them to take if they wanted.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Holly looked at the flower held out in front of her face. She raised her eyebrows, surprised somebody would just randomly hold out a flower. "Er...hello?" Holly said, taking a very slight step backward. She could smell the daisy. Her sense of smell was outstanding. But Holly found the smell of the flower to be revolting. "Ugh...." Holly mumbled.

potter_fan122

Stacey lowered the flower. "Don`t like daisies huh?" Stacey was slightly confused for a moment why Holly wasn`t very happy, then she remembered that every one had different feelings, Blond moment!

nate

Nate was reading a book on a wooden bench near Stacy and Holly. He smiled, amused on how Stacy was acting as he listened to their conversation.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Stacey was looking towards the ground when she caught someone`s thoughts. She turned her head to see a boy sitting on a bench. "It`s not nice to listen in on people`s private conversations. Even though I will admit I have on more than one occasion." She said.

nate

Nate blinked in surprise. He walked towards them," Sorry i didnt know there was a rule about that?" Then he put out his hand,"The names Nate."

potter_fan122

"No rule." Stacey answered. "It`s just very rude. I`m Stacey." She said, not bothering to shake his hand.

nate

Nate pulled his hand back and slid it into his pockets. "Okay, i promise i wont ever easedrop on any conversation. Will that make you happy?" He replied, begging for her not to hate him.

potter_fan122

Stacey gave him a sly smile. "No, just don`t listen in on MY conversations." She nodded at Holly and started to walk towards the lake, assuming Nate would follow. "And I don`t hate you, you just don`t want to get on my bad side." She said, still smiling.

nate

Nate jogged after her and slowed down as he was step by step even with hers. He smiled," Whys that?"

potter_fan122

Stacey stopped walking and looked nate dead in the eyes, her eyes burning red. "You don`t want to know." She said seriuosly, the smile gone from her face. She started to walk again, her eyes turning back to a bright blue.

nate

Nate suddenly had a cold chill run down his spine, making him shiver a little. He put his hand out and locked his fingers around Staceys, causing her to stop. "Wait," he said softly," Im..im sorry i didnt mean to..." his voice slowly stopping as he didnt know what else to say.

potter_fan122

Stacey turned and looked at Nate`s hand in hers. His fingers were warm against hers. She slowly looked up to his eyes. "What? It... it was just to scare you into not making me mad." She said with laghter in her voice. Her eyes swirled bright blue.

nate

He looked into her eyes, feeling drowned in them, their beauty and magnificent color. He shook his head out of it, feeling embarassed. He began to blush a light pink," Oh..um, mkay." He shuffled his feet around playfully, his fingers still locked around her small fingers compared to his. He loved the feeling of her hand, pressing against his.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and blushed, her eyes unable to stay blue turned pink. ((her eys change color with her mood. she can control them, but if she`s feeling a strong emmotion, they change of their own accord)) Stacey slowly started to walk towards the Lake. She, for once, couldn`t think of anything to say.