News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Party! (Seriously, we need a little fun around here!)

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, August 29, 2008, 02:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira stood in the middle of a grass clearing by the lake.  She had a tent set up and decorations also.  She had brought in Jackie to help with the decorations.  Right now she was over by the punch.  Mira swished her hands as a bunch of balloons tied itself to a bunch of chairs.  She had hired a dj and he  was just arriving and setting up his stuff on the small stage Mira had gotten her hands on.

Jackie was over in the corner with a bowl of water and the punch ball.  She had really good control of the water element so she would take a her hand and form a small ball of water then blow on it and it became ice. Then she put the ice in the punch bowl.  She looked over at Mira.  She made a ball of ice and threw it at Mira and it turned into snow before pelting her in the back. 

"Ugh! Jackie!"  Mira said letting out a big sigh.  "You know, you're over there making ice for me, could you at least put the ice where it belongs?  People should be getting here soon!!!" She shouted across the room to where Jackie was sitting/

Jackie sighed and stuck out her tounge before getting back to what she was doing before.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

fudge0604

" If you want a more competent snowball thrower, I can help you!" Albus had seemingly appeared from nowhere, right next to Jackie. He hadn't been some place for a long time, and, wanting to have some fun, he had come down here, after reading the posters around the castle.

He was wearing an orange T-shirt, completely plain, and one of his old pair of faded jeans.
The grin of his was big, wanting badly to throw a gigantic snowball at Mira.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

"Come now Children! This is no place to throw snowballs!" Sky said with a smile as she walked across the grass and stood a distance away from them. Sky's hair was long and kinda scrunched. She wore a white long sleeve shirt with a red Gryffindor tee over it and dark blue jeans. She had black converse with pink laces. She lightly skipped her way over to the three.

"I see we are having a party." She looked up at the stage. "You should host a talent show Mira." Sky said laughing a little. "I know several kids who would do it."

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil walked from in between two trees, as he saw Jackie, Mira, Sky, and Albus all standing around the lake.  He was wearing some blue faded jeans that had a slice at the knee, where his skin was showing barely, along with a black shirt.  "Hi everyone.  Where is this party at?" he said as he looked around at everyone else.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

Sky smirked. "I guess right here." She looked at the ground. "My my...this is going to be a blast." She said sarcastically, smiling.

fudge0604

Albus smiled. " What? I can't hear what your saying because of all the sound that all the people are making!" He half-shouted, also being sarcastic. His grin was wide, as he asked the others, hoping that Jessie also would come. " Isn't there coming anybody else?"

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

"Whats with all the shouting Albus?" Billie asked as she walked into the tent. She looked around. "What a turn out" Billie said smiling. She was wearing a pair of baggy dark blue jeans, and a sliver and green shirt. She was a Gryffindor, but adored Slytherin. She looked at the decorantions. She laughed softly to herself then smiled at Mira. "You and Jackie did a pretty godo job. Is there anything I can do?" she askde.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Lola_La_Fringe7

Quote from: Sky on August 29, 2008, 07:07:06 AM
"Come now Children! This is no place to throw snowballs!" Sky said with a smile as she walked across the grass and stood a distance away from them. Sky's hair was long and kinda scrunched. She wore a white long sleeve shirt with a red Gryffindor tee over it and dark blue jeans. She had black converse with pink laces. She lightly skipped her way over to the three.

"I see we are having a party." She looked up at the stage. "You should host a talent show Mira." Sky said laughing a little. "I know several kids who would do it."

"Hey, thats a good idea, Sky."  Jackie shouted from across the room.  Jackie was good at eavesdropping.  "We should do a talent show!"  SHe said excited.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Virgil Hendrix

"A talent show?  That could be pretty cool.  Im up for it." Virgil said as he looked for anyone else to comment.

Sky

Sky laughed. "It would be different. There are kids with so many different talents. Quite a show I would think." She put her hand to her chin, thinking. "So...you guys want to do it?" She asked. It'd be pretty cool to have a talent show during her seventh year.

potter_fan122

Stacey stepped out from the trees with a huge smile on her face. Her eyes where bright blue. "A talent show sound cool." She said. She was wearing a gryffindor tee with a long sleeve shirt under it. Her jeans where a dark wash. "Who`s first?" She asked.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

I loves YOUz

Billie backed off. The only thing she was good at was hunting, and she didn't want to do that in front of people. *I'll just watch* she thought to herself as she smiled.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil layed back from a tree, as he didn't want to go first, but wanted to see who would.

Sky

"Well...." Sky looked at everyone. "Anyone want to go up?" She asked, looking from Billie to Virgil then Stacey and others.

I loves YOUz