News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The New Guy

Started by potter_fan122, September 6, 2008, 11:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

"Yes, somebody did say you were lying, or at the very least thinking about it. There really is no need. You're life is your life. If you would prefer me to know nothing about it then just tell me. I would rather you just not tell me then insult my intelligence and my powers by lying."

She stood up and walked over to the window. The perfect morning was now gone. The sky was gray and a light drizzle was starting. She sighed, annoyed. Mostly with things other then Jason but he was getting on her nerves as well. But with this job that did happen sometimes.

"Anyways...."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

Jason was dumbfounded for a moment. "Ok then. I would rather you not know." He said confused. "I didn`t mean to insult you. Most people don`t really care if I lie or not. Most people don`t even notice me." He said, looking down at his trunk.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

His words calmed her down just enough to take off the edge "Well I care. You'll see that you'll make friends quickly and easily here. We're pretty open to anything and most of us don't judge for what others have done in the past...or the present. You'll have to work hard to stay invisible here."

potter_fan122

Jason didn`t say anything. He just thought about what Lavy had said. He could pretty much make himself invisable, not the magic way, but the 'hiding in plain sight' way.

LavyBrown

She rolled her eyes, hearing the thought easily but not responding. She had more important things to do, "So do you want to see the school and the grounds," She paused, "Well maybe not the grounds, unless you feel like walking in the rain."

potter_fan122

"Um, okay." Jason said, he was still a little confused by Lavy. What she wore made her look very immature, but she was quite the opposite. "Just inside I mean." He added. He stood up, ready to go.

LavyBrown

Lavy smiled, "I was hoping you would say that." She walked over to the door and held it open for him, "Whenever the weathers nice I can show you the lake and the forest."

potter_fan122

Jason walked out of the door slowly. He waas now even more confused. She had been irritated just a moment ago, now she was cheerful. Even though he was 16, girls still confused him majorly. He walked into the commonroom and waited for Lavy.

LavyBrown

It took Lavy a full ten minutes to go back downstairs. And when she finally did make it down she looked completely different. Her hair was all the way down down in loos spirals. It bounced with each step she took.
She had changed her dress and  leggins for dark blue jeans and a loose black shirt. Her pink ballet slipperes were replaced by white ones and she had a wide white belt to match them. Her clear sea blue eyes were sparkling again.

"Students probably wouldn't even reconize me if I walked around looking like I was five," She said before Jason could ask, "I figure I might was well look more my age. Gives me an air of authority." She shrugged, "And it's more down-to-earthly, which is more me. I'm not girly-girly. Most of the time."

potter_fan122

Jason watched Lavy walk down the stairs, her hair bouncing. "Oh." He replied to her comment about her clothes. He walked over to the door and turned back to her. "About how many students go here?" He asked, his voice full of curiosity. "How many of them are in Slytherin." He added, rubbing his hands on his jeans.

LavyBrown

(AHHHHH!!!!!!!! Totally making this all up!!!!!!!! ???)

"I would say that there is at least five hundred students in each house, so about two thousand. But then again...Slytherin and Ravenclaw both have well over six hundered students, so i guess that would be more then two thousand. I would say it's safe to say we have about twenty two hundred students." 

potter_fan122

"Okay." Jason said, opening and walking out the door into the corridor, waiting for Lavy to follow. "And how many times do students get to go to Hogsmead?" ((you know, the times when they`re ALLOWED to go....)) Jason was now trying to make conversation.

LavyBrown

"Once a month, on a Saturday. And then during holidays you can go down there anytime between eleven and five."

potter_fan122

"Okay. Jason started to walk down the corridor. "So what are you going to show me?" He asked.

LavyBrown

"I start with the Dinng Hall and then I'll show you the different wings of the school and were you're classes will be." She started down the first flight of stepps at a quick pace. "And after that I'll take you anywhere you want to go. Anywhere within reason, anyways."