News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

2 person rp

Started by LavyBrown, September 10, 2008, 09:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny frowned, "Did I ask for you to argue with me?" She shook her head, "No, I didn't. How we will find them is my business, and you will follow along. Understand?" The pretty red head shook him for emphasis, nodding grimly.

She whipped him around by his shirtfront, and pushed him from the back.
"Start walking."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Aidan staggered forward but regained his footing quickly. He started down the hallway towards the dungeons, "But, and this is only a question," He said, making sure she knew that he wasn't trying to argue with her, "How do you intend to find him? If he's in the state of mind I think he is, they're probably half way 'round the world by now."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

Jason jumped up and followed Aidan quickly. He looked at Ginny with questioning in his eyes, how would she find them?
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

It only took them a few minutes to make it to the lower level of the cave and to the holding cells, "I think she's here." Aidan whispered and started down the hallway. He paused at each door, waiting for some unknown signal that she was in the cell. When he didn't get it he continued on.

This went on six time's until the seventh one. Aidan paused, listened and then smiled, having found her. He reached forward and tapped the handle with his finger. There was a loud click and the sound of metal sliding against metal deafened them for a moment. Aidan pulled the door free of the frame and it opened, very slowly to revile what was inside.

It wasn't the ugliest prison in the world. But it was uncomfortable. It was dark, with only a small amount of light coming from a naked bulb swinging above them. And the smell of dampness was even thicker here, almost overwhelming. A long silver table was in the center of the room. It had heavy looking restrants on it, on either side.

Aidan looked around, letting his eyes adjust and saw a little figure in one of the corners, crouched over in a fetile position. She wasn't moving much, but he couldn't tell if she was scared, since her back was facing them.

potter_fan122

Stacey flipped around. "GET THIS STUPID THING OFF ME!!!" She yelled. She was clawing at a silver band around her wrist, her eyes where a deadly red. She saw Ginny, Cody, and Jason. "Sorry, but as long as this friggin` thing is on me, I can`t use my powers." She glared at Aidan. "Get it off." She said through clenched teeth.

LavyBrown

Aidan glided forward and bent down. He began to twist the band and it started to come off "This is one of the most powerful things on the earth, I suspect," He explained, mostly to Ginny but to the others as well, "It could stop most from using even the most simplest of spells," He pulled it completely off and placed it in his pocket. He reached down and pulled Stacey to her feet, "It can slow Lavy down if it's on full blast. Enough to give Neo the upper hand at least. He always carries one, just in case he runs into an unpleasant wizard. But he could very well use it on her..."

Aidan turned around and punched the stone wall, "I should have seen this. God dam*it!!I told her I would protect her from anyone. I just never thought I would have to protect her from the person she cares about the most."

"A few months back, Neo came back from a meeting with Russia. He seemed a little off even then. He would suddenly fly into these mood swings. Within two weeks the only person who could calm him down was Lavy and even she was having difficulties doing that. She left one night, just to have a little break and Neo flew off the handle. He wanted to know where she was and no one could tell him because she hadn't told anyone herself. By the time she got back....he had completely lost it.

"He's not the jealous or controlling type. He really isn't. But ever since that meeting he's been trying to control everyone, including her. Especially her. At first she would do it to make him happyhim but it wore her out. She a free spirit and he was trying to crush it.

"That's why she left. Just to give herself some time to reorganize her thoughts. And she would have come back I know. But Neo couldn't wait anymore. He went after her and that's why she went back to Hogwarts."

Aidan paused, recollecting himself, "She's like a baby sister to me, Ginny. We have to find her. I can't fail her now. Neo is more dangerous then anyone else from her past. Not just magic wise. She doesn't want to hurt him. She won't fight back as hard as she normally would."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny processed all he said, but only blinked. She gave a sudden sorrowful look, "I almost wish you'd left that on Stacey." She winked at the girl, "At least it would keep her line."

She turned, stretching her arms up high. The she reached down and began pulling off her teacher's robes. Beneath them she wore jeans and a black t-shirt. She pulled her hair up, away from her neck and into a pony tail. Cody folded his arms as she did this, knowing full well what she wanted.

"No." He said, staring hard at his mother.

Ginny sighed, "Cody, you, Stacey, and Jason are going back to the school."

"No." he said, stomping his foot. He looked to Aidan, "You care about Lavy, right? Tell her she's not allowed to go without me!"

Ginny scowled, but said nothing else as she turned to Aidan.
"I taught Lavy. I taught her extremely well. Which means I made a special bond with her, and unbreakable bond. I connected to that bond, making the connection unbreakable. She and I are linked, which means I can track her." She smiled as she answered his question from before.

"Don't worry, Aidan. Neo is no match for me, and Lavy can hold her own until we get there."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

He nodded, believing her, "When we get there, get Lavy out of there. Leave Neo to me."

Lavy and Neo appeared in a room. It was huge. There was a bed behind then and off to the side there was a closet. The sound of the ocean could be heard out of the window.

Neo let go of her and she stumbled forward.
"Come on Lavy. Why can't you just do what I ask?"
"Neo just because you want something doesn't mean you're going to get it. I now what you want. There's no way I'm going anywhere near that bed." She ran over to the window and looked out. It had to be at least a hundred foot drop down to the ground. She could hear Neo moving around behind her but she was thinking her way through her escape.

Before she knew it he had grabbed her wrist and then something cold as on it. She looked down at it. It was silver, very thin and cold. It sent a shiver down her spine, followed by a weird drowsy feeling coming over her body. She fell foward and Neo caught her.

"What is this?" She breathed.
"Just something that I made while you were gone." 

Ginny Weasly

((Let's wait for Stacey to reply))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

potter_fan122

((thanks for waiting, a lot of people wouldn`t have))

Stacey looked at Ginny, and at the same time testing her powers by making streams of fire around her other arm. "There`s no way I`m going back to school now. I`m mad as he*l. Neo did not treat me nearly as bad as he treated Lavy, but it was bad enough." She said, her eys still glaring red.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's mouth twitched upwards, but she forced the smile away. These kids were all so brave, so noble. It made he smile. It made her proud. However, she shook he head, "It's not your place to fight Neo, Stacey. Nor is it Aidan's. Or mine. It's Lavy's."

She sighed, putting her hands on her hips. "The only reason we are interfering is because Lavy isn't prepared to fight him. Otherwise, it would be totally upon her to fight him. This is simply a grab Lavy and leave mission."

She ran a hand through er hair, looking directly at her small son, "Which means only two people need to go."

"I'm not going anywhere without you Mom." Cody said, his voice as hard as her's could be. "You haven't slept in two days, your power is low. Without me, you'll collapse." He nodded at Stacey and Jason, "You are always saying you want your students to have hands-on experience!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy twisted her body in his arms so that her back was against his chest, "What is this?" She repeated.
"I little device that can drain you're magic. It's very powerful this on is. If you we're so strong already it could kill you. But as it is, you are powerful enough, So it will only make you tired.
Neo started pulling her across the room to the bed, "Lavy, you know I won't force you right?" His voice was softer then before.
"What do you call what you're doing now?"
"Just trying to persuade you in every way I know how."
"And if I still refuse?"
"We'll get to that later." He lifted her up and placed her on the bed.
"How long do you intend to keep me here?"
"As long as it takes."
She detected a second meaning in his words, "As long as what takes?"
"For you to finally decide to listen to me."
"All the time." She finished his statement for him, "We're not living in 18th century anymore Neo. Just because you're a man doesn't mean you know what's best for me."
"Your right. It's not cause I'm a man. It's because I do know what's best for you." 
She slapped his hand away as he tried to unzip her jacket, "Come on, Lavy. I'm just trying to make you more comfortable."
Another wave a drowsiness, overtook her and her hand dropped to her side, "Don't...."
"I won't do anything I promise. When you wake up we'll talk." Neo gave her a kiss on the forhead as her eyes shut.

Aidan shook his head, "This is far to dangerous for the three of you. Even with Lavy there he still will only be slightly distracted when we show up. It best to give him few targets. Because that is all you'll be. Someone else for him to harm."

potter_fan122

"Exactly. I know it`s not my place, but I at least want to be there, to be able to help." Stacey said, looking at Cody. "We want to fight, we`re not small children. We need the experiance." Stacey added, remembering her persuasive testing from her muggle father. "We can help." She turned her glaring eyes on Aidan. "And you aren`t in the right place to argue with me. You are the one who actually captured me."

LavyBrown

"I'm in the perfect spot to argue actually. I know Neo. I know the way he works, the way he thinks. If he feels cornered, he'll to something rash. Then we'll all end up dead. This is not time for a lesson Stacey. This is where you get off the train and let the adults take control of the gears."