News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

2 person rp

Started by LavyBrown, September 10, 2008, 09:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

"That`s not what I meant." She said, her eyes darkening. "Yes, I am young. Yes, I am slightly inexperienced. Yes, I have a bad temper, but that`s what drives me. I am capable of far more than you know or see. You do know Neo. I know that he is capable of hurting someone he doesn`t even know to get one little thing. I have not seen anything special in you." She stopped here before she said something that would get her in deep trouble.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

LavyBrown

Aidan smiled, "You clearly don't know him as well as you think. Neo doesn't bring people in who are not already some of the most powerful wizards and witches on the planet. Ture, none but Lavy can match him but that does not mean that the rest of us are weak. I would have no troble killing you were you stand. Do not trick yourself into thinking that you can better anyone in the room.

"You know nothing of power. You have not stared it in the eye. You prove that to me by standing here and agruging with me while Neo has Lavy off in some god forsaken place. Anyone who knows their powers knows their limits. This is where the road has stopped for you Stacey. Accept it."

Aidan walked past them and out the door, "I'm going to his office to grab something, Ginny." He called after himself, "When I come back we can leave."

(We should wait for her)
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

potter_fan122

((and so we shall, I won`t post anything after this until she comes back))

Stacey continued to glare at Aidan, but silently. He misunderstood her, just like everybody else.

Ginny Weasly

"Cody is a small child." Ginny pointed out, raising her eyebrows. She had to hide her smile as her little boy clenched his fists. He took a step forward, looking at his mom with a steady gaze.

"Look at you, Mom." He said, his voice harsh, "You are having trouble standing there, trouble staying awake. If you make me let you go alone, Dad will kill you."

Ginny snorted, "Cody, I love your father, but he doesn't control me. Nor do you. Now, enough of this arguing, all of you. You are going  back to the school. When we bring Lavy back, then it will be up to you to make sure we aren't being followed."
She folded her arms, looking at Stacey and Jason.
"The two of you need to take care of my son."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey looked down at Cody. She completely diagreed with Ginny. "Ginny, you`re son is right." Stacey said. "I`m not trying to argue here, but you need his help. And ours." She added quietly.

LavyBrown

Aidan came back into the room, straightening out his shirt, "Whenever you're ready Ginny."

Lavy opened her eyes again, not wanting to leave herself that vulnerable to him, "Take me home."
"You are home," He insisted.
"I shouldn't be scared to go home me."
"Why are you scared of me  Lavy? You have nothing to fear."
She tried t sit up bu her arm muscles gave up mid way through the action, "Please, take it off."
"Do you promise to be good?"
"No."
"Then my answer is no."
She grabbed his arm as he was about to turn and leave, "She'll find you."
"And when she does I'll be ready. Ginny has been the strongest for far too long. It's time for someone else to take the title."
"Neo-"
"And once she's out of the picture..." He didn't finish but Lavy could guess the end of that sentence.

Ginny Weasly

"Enough!" Ginny held up her hand, anger finally showing through.

"This isn't some game! This isn't a class. This isn't fun. All three of you are going back to the school, and you can hate me all you want for it. But at least we'll know Lavy is alright." Her eyes grew dark as Cody opened his mouth to retort.

"Not one more word from any of you. Stacey and Jason, you are now in charge of the being that is dearest to me. Get Cody back to the school and then listen to him. The three of you need to inform the nurse that we're bringing Lavy, and then you need to secure the school. That means you have to go to the headmaster and tell him what's going on. You need to make sure the whole school is on lock down, and then I want you to meet us in the front hall."

She scowled, looking scary and angry, "When the person in danger isn't in such danger, then you guys can go along. But you've no clue what Neo is planning, and you've no clue what he is capable of. No one is going to get hurt. All the three of you would do is sit there and watch. So no. No, no, no, no, NO!"

She turned to Aidan, "Come here." She ordered him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"Don't!"
"And who's going to stop me?"
She didn't answer him at first, "I will."
"Yes? You're is going to stop me?" Neo came back to the bed and pulled her to her feet. All the gentleness from before was again gone, "Not a chance Lavy. So you might as well erase those thoughts from your head. You will do what you're told eventually."
"And I suspect you're the one to do it, eh?"
"You won't be leaving me again Lavy. I have to kill a thousand people to find you I will. But I know you wouldn't let me do that."
"What makes you so sure?"
"I know you. You wouldn't want that sitting on your conscience. All those deaths." He ran his fingers through her hair.
Lavy pushed him away from her and slapped his across the face.
Neo was stunned into silence for a moment, shocked that she would hit him, "You shouldn't have done that, Lavy..."

Aidan was at her side the second after she told him to come closer.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at Ginny, she knew she wasn`t going to win this. "Fine." She said grimly. At least she got to do something.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny frowned at Cody, "Do as I say, Xerxes." She told him, grabbing Aidan's wrist and vanishing the both of them. Within seconds, they appeared in the same room as Lavy and Neo. No time was wasted as Ginny let go of Aidan, "Alright Neo. That's enough." She said softly, walking over to the two of them.
She looked so much older all of a sudden, tired and run down. But still amazingly, power rolled off her in almost visible waves.

Cody turned to Stacey and Jason, "Can either of you guys apperate us into the forest?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Her eyes went straight to Ginny however Neo barely acknowledged her presence, "Lavy look at me when I'm talking to you."

She did for only a moment. Long enough to realize he was on the edge again. She felt another wave of tiredness and this time, since she was paying attention she felt the slight change in his energy. He was controlling the silver bracelet with his thoughts. She nearly fell over again but forced her legs to remain straight.
"It's over, Neo," She said through gritted teeth.
"You clearly don't know me very well." He turned towards Ginny.

potter_fan122

Jason looked at Cody. "I can." He said.
"Wait." Stacey snapped. She picked up the silver band that had been on her wrist. "WE may need this, it would also be good to have in case someone else tries to use it on us." She said, before either of them could asked why.
Jason put his hand on Cody`s shoulder and grabbed Stacey`s wrist. Instantly, they where on the edge of Hogsmead. "Cody, we were told to listen to you." He said.

Ginny Weasly

"Neo, enough." Ginny swiped a hand down her face, looking the part of a harassed teacher.
She shook her head, "It's time to stop acting like a child."

Cody nodded, "That's because my mom taught me well." He muttered. He nodded towards the school, "Let's go. The Headmaster needs to order a lock down of the school."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"Child?" He asked, clearly offended, "You're one to talk Ginny. Don't try and fault with me when you have an entire country full of your own. And problems as well. You should just run off and leave us alone. She doesn't want you here. Either of you." His eyes locked on Aidan's.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smirked, close to laughing.
"If she hadn't wanted me here, she would have severed the mental tie, you egotistical idiot."

Now she did laugh, "A mental tie that only she can sever. And only when she truly wants to, so you couldn't have even forced her. One of my better ideas, if I must say so."
Ginny smiled, then reached out, placing her palm flat on Neo's chest. He had time only to look at her, her angry eyes, before he was blasted backwards with pure energy. It was controlled, for had it been to hard, the beam would have gone right through him, ripping him apart. Instead, it was like getting punched in the lungs by a Troll. A very big, very strong, very angry, Troll.

"That had to be my best idea, though." She said, no longer smiling. She reached over, grabbing Lavy's arm almost forcefully and held it up.
"Either you take this off, or I break her wrist in order to take it off." Her eyes sparked, fire almost visible in them.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret