News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

2 person rp

Started by LavyBrown, September 10, 2008, 09:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

"Oh, I really should be getting back," Aidan said.
"No, you're staying. I'm sure he's not too happy with you either and at least here he'll have to work t find you."
"But--"
"No buts," Lavy grabbed his hand and started pulling him towrads Ginny, "You're staying. At least stay for me....please."
"But I....oh all right."
Lavy smiled at pulled him so that they were caught up with Ginny, "Are you really going to let him come into Hogsmead tomorrow?" she asked.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

"The Head will inform them. My mom will probably take me home and come back to guard the school." Cody shrugged, his small hand pulling her back into the hallway and towards the front door.

Ginny glanced back at Lavy and shrugged one shoulder. "Can't stop him from going to Hogsmead...but I did lie about not watching."
She picked her way over the ground, covering her mouth as she yawned.
"I dunno what I'm going to do about Cody...I don't want him staying here."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"He's going to want to be part of the action. No matter how dangerous. Actually I have a sneaking suspicion that the more deadly the situation is the more he wants tot be there. So he's going to try everything to stay. Oh crap," She said suddenly.
"What?"
"I have something I need to do. But don't worry I'm not going anywhere near Neo right now," She said right before she disappeared.
Aidan waited a moment before he said, "I'm glad you're helping her with this. Lavs can be a little naive when it comes to Neo. I think she can get him back but I don't think she realizes how hard that could actually be."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shook her head, "She's not naive. She's stupid."

She ran a hand through her red hair, nodding towards him though.
"Of course I''m going to help her. I was, still am actually, her teacher. I consider her like a younger sister. Why would I let some jackaS beat her up? The only thing I can do is keep her from being killed until she realizes that he's not worth this."

((This is actually an extremely touchy subject. My best friend was beat up by her boyfriend and she kept going back to him. Also, me and two of my friends are going to see Neo this summer! hahha.))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

(AHHHH!!!!! LOL!!!! Don't tell him what I did to his character! He'll totally kill me lol ::) :P)

"I want her to stop going back to him. And she did for a while. But then I got her right back in," Aidan said, remorse clouding his expression, "I wish I hadn't. She was staying away from him quite nicely until I showed up. I think I somehow convinced her without meaning to that there is still a chance.

"And there is. But it's so small now I don't think it's worth a risk....I just don't see how she can be so smart about everthing else but this."

(sorry about you're friend. i can't think of having any experience with an abusive relationship, but i know enough that that I know I would want someone to slap me if I ever got in one and try and knock some since in me.....which sounds kinda redundant ???)

potter_fan122

Stacey squeezed Cody`s hand slightly. "Sp what do we do?" She asked.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Ginny Weasly

"I am going to wait by the front door." Cody's small hand slipped from Stacey's just after she squeezed it. "You can either go find Jason or come with me." He shrugged, starting towards the doorway, his face a mask. He was worried about his mother.

Ginny scowled, "You are the one who pulled her back in Aidan." She kept walking, "You were used. Something you should know about people like Neo, they use people." She clenched her fists.

"Neo is just like my ex husband...hitting him felt very very good."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Aidan nodded, "Yes I know. U even new when it was happening. I just thought....well that she loves him so much. I thought that maybe that love would help her get him back. I thought bringing her back was for the better. He wasn't always like this. He use to be a good person, Ginny. Lavy could tell you that. She knew him better then anyone." 

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded her head. "Jason and I will meet you at the front door." She said to Cody. "Then we can figure something out." she turned around and ran away to find Jason.

Ginny Weasly

"You think I don't know it?" Ginny rolled her eyes, "I taught Neo, same as I taught Lavy. Didn't exactly agree with him, but I considered him a friend..."

She stopped walking, turning on her heel to face Aidan.
"Listen, I don't know what cause Neo to be like he is now, and I don't really care. Fact of the matter is that he is like that now, and until her changes again, it's best that Lavy stays away from him as much as possible." She sighed, wrapping her arms around herself, "Life runs in cycles, but who knows how long this part of the cycle will last? My ex-husband is still a stupid abusive jerk..."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey came rushing back to Cody a few minutes later with Jason close behind her. "Cody, what are we going to do know?"

LavyBrown

"I agree. I'll do everything in my power to keep her away from him. But I must warn you that she's even more hardheaded then you remember her. It will be hard to keep her from what she wants and she wants him. I don't know how convincing either of us will be to her."