News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Crazy Idea, Crazy Boy _:_ {Open to all}

Started by fudge0604, September 20, 2008, 03:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

"Can't you just show us a little bit of what you did?" Billie said speaking up after a little while.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

potter_fan122

"Yea, Albus, just do some of your tricks." Stacey chimed in. "Show us what you can do."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Ginny Weasly

Cody reached out, grabbing Albus's hand.
"It's ok, if you don't want to you don't have to."

He was the most excited by the prospect, but he also knew that having people badger you to do things was annoying. He smiled up at the older boy, stepping casually into the role of a child, such as he was. Problem was, he knew more and possessed more power than anyone standing in that circle. And nobody, not even Cody himself, knew it.

"Why don't we go do something else?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

(( Thank you Gin. I was stuck....))

" Well I don't know..." Albus smiled down to Cody. He really was a cool and special kid.
He made himself a baby voice, and lowered himself to his knees, Cody's level.
" What should we dooo?" He said, teasing Cody a bit of his age, then grinning to him, indicating the joke.

Now, seriously he asked, " Where to go then?"

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

Billie shrugged her shoulders. "I don't mind anywheres fine with me where ever you guys chose" she said.

Ginny Weasly

Cody playfully pushed Albus, laughing as he did a silly impression. Cody had never spoken with a lisp, had always articulated his words perfectly. Albus's baby voice seemed out of place in the child's life.

"Let's go play see the wolves. My mom said there's a new litter of pups."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus laughed when Cody talked. It seemed so unfitting on him, seemed so abnormal, for Cody to talk like that, while pushing him, that he had to laugh a bit. Even though he was a five year old, his eyes had an older, a more intelligent look, making him look more adult, than eleven year old students, that just had started the at Hogwarts. Being pushed by Cody, he stopped laughing, whilst he turned to the others.

"Arrr ya commin' arrr no'?" His tones was dark, and the scottish accent, wasn't completely perfect,
as there was sounds, he couldn't use in Scottish. Feeling light at heart, he started running.
Turning back as the winds made his hair fly, he screamed to Cody, " I'LL RACE YA NOW!" Grinning big.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed and jogged after Albus. "Where are you going?" She yelled, she didn`t understand what 'the wolves' were.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Jessie sprinted after Albus, her feet moving swiftly and smoothly across the rough terrain.  Years of cross country helped her to slowly gain on Albus.  Her arms pumped, and she tried to regulate her breathing.  Leaping over a log, she extended her front legs as she used to in hurtles, and continued to gain on Albus.

Ginny Weasly

Cody watched them run, not too worried as they all raced off. Next thing anyone knew, Cody had jumped up, shooting straight into the air. He unfurled his wings, the vanished state disappearing immediately. He was above the group of students within moments, keeping speed easily.

He was hardly going as fast as he could.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Everyone had taken off running and now Cody was flying. Billie smiled and began to jump from tree to tree and was soon barely infront of the Albus, Jessie, and Stacey.

fudge0604

Cody was speeding over Albus, and he looked up. Already, the others was cathcing up on him, panting, he screamed, " CHEATERS!!" To Cody high above and to Bille. Under his feet, ice sprung, making he speed up.
Ice skates appeared on his feet, and a field of ice appeared, as he travelled further into the forest.
Smiling to himself, a great sensation was filling him. His friends, bringing in the good feelings, that only a good friend could bring. The wind was playing with his hair, while he sped up even more.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie slipped on the ice, but managed to stumble off of it.  She ran on solid ground now, trying to think of a way to catch up with the others.  She glanced up at the tree nearest to her and a branch shot down, grabbing her and tossing her through the air, when another one caught her.

I loves YOUz

"Useing our abilities isn't cheating" Billie said and began running at her top speed.

Ginny Weasly

Cody kept up easily, swooping in between and around them all. Then, abruptly, he landed, running to keep from falling. He stopped then, and held out his arms, a signal for the rest to stop.

"Careful. If we come at them going like that, they'll rip us apart."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret