News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hanging Around

Started by potter_fan122, September 21, 2008, 05:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

Bilie smiled and rolled her eyes. "Okiee day then" She said and looked around.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

nate

he smiled a bit,"Umm..dunno," He shuffled his feet, reciting a poem in his head that reminded him of right now how he was feeling. He didnt know what to say next...
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

I loves YOUz

"I've had more" Billie said out loud on accident. *I mean I've had a lot more experince then you would think" She thought to Stacey.

nate

Nate looked at Billy oddly. This is becoming very awkward. He turned his head to the side. He was begginning to feel may too uncomfortable. He leaned his head downward, looking at the golden leaves laying gently on the forest floor,"Umm.. im gonna go."

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at Billie first, reciving her message. *Yes, I know your old enough to be my ancestor, but that`s not what I`m talking about.* She looked at Nate when he said he was leaving. Her eyes burnt into a sad blue. "Why?" She asked.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at Nate. "NO! Don't go because of me I'm sorry" She said.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at Nate with deep sadness in her eyes. *Did you hear us? Please, tell me.*

nate

Nates hands still settled in his pockets as he looked stacey in the eye. " No i just..i dont know. I just need to go do my homework is all." He lied sweetly but in a way he didnt. He was going to do his homework. He thought to Stacey, *and no i didnt hear you guys. Im just tired.* He thought hoping that he was doing a good job at lying even though it hurt his insides like he*l.

potter_fan122

Stacey closed her mind to Billie. *I can tell people are lying, you might as well just say the truth.* She thought to Nate.

nate

Nate sighed, feeling his stomach hurting with pain. He said outloud in a soft apologetic voice,"Im sorry. I know you can tell im lying. But i just need to go." He wanted to tell her.

potter_fan122

"Okay." Stacey said in a soft, sad voice. She didn`t want him to go, and she could tell he didn`t want to go just yet, but she felt his pain. "Go." She added.

nate

His throat dry. His heart pounding so hard that he could hear it pulsing in his ears. He was begining to feel the piercing jolt in his stomach. His voice scratchy,"Im not feeling too good. I got to go." he said with a final gasp,"Im sorry." He ran through the trees as fast as lightning, using his vampire powers to get as far as away as he could so she couldnt see him like this.

potter_fan122

Stacey didn`t even look at Billie as she ran the opposite direction. She climed to the top of a huge tree and waited. She waited for a sound, anything. There were tears in her eyes. "Please." She said outloud. "I`ve seen vampiers!" She yelled, making an echo. "I know what they`re like." She yelled a bit quieter.

nate

He turned around feeling a pulse of sadness run over him. A tear ran down his face, his face straight and pale. He looked towards her direction and sad with a soft voice,"I love you." He knew she didnt hear it but it felt better saying it out loud. He ran farther and farther until he knew that she couldnt see or hear him. He got a sudden chill run down his back, as he transformed into a vampyre. His sharp teeth forming, his nails sharper, and his eyes piercing. A wash of the taste of blood came over him. He felt angry at himself for not saying how he felt about her but he couldnt do anything about it now.

potter_fan122

Stacey felt something, she didn`t know what, but she felt it. It was like a ball of yarn hitting her in the stomach, but it was still there. A single tear ran down her face. She clutched the tree and pierced it with fire. It left large scratches in the bark. "I love you." She whispered into the dark. Stacey had a sudden idea. She jumped off the brach and landed on the ground. She ran off in the direction Nate had gone.