News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

dreadful and unnoticable

Started by nate, September 21, 2008, 11:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate had just recieved a horrifying phone call that had made his heart leap from his body. The only person who had payed attention to me had just have to leave me forever. His little sister had just suffered a horrible disease, and her body had become weaker and weaker as she had lived. No one had told me, Why...Why? He had recieved the phone call from a nurse from the Layside hospital near his old home he had used to live until he had found out about Hogwarts. He didnt want to leave his sister, but it was the only way to control his powers. Millly was my sisters name, she was outgoing and loved to swing, she was the only person who understood me and now that she is gone..forever, i dont know really who i am anymore.
Nate sat down on his dorms floor, feeling the ragged carpets fabric against his sweaty palms. A tear hadweld up in his eye, as he thought of the fun times he had had with his sister. He couldnt stay still, he needed to move, he needed to do something..anything to get hsi mind off of it. He walked out into the stormy outdoors, where the rain was raining hard and the clouds were rolling violently towards him, as if it was duplicating his feelings and his thoughts. He fell to the wet grass onto his knees, feeling the pain burst in him, his blood rushing fast, tears had mixed with the rain as he put his hands over his face and weeped, feeling unnoticable and dreadful.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

LavyBrown

Lavy was already dripping wet when she walked out of the shelter of the forest trees into the real rain. Her hair was laying limply against her thin shirt. She kept having to move it out of her eyes. It was almost pitch black dark, except for those moments when lightning would flash above her.

So she was completely caught off guard when she fell over something, right into the wet grass.She sat up and looked around her in the dark, seeing something laying there. She looked closer and saw that it was a boy, about her age. Even in the dark she could tell he was miserable.

"Are.....are you ok?" She asked, yelling over all the noise the rain was making.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

I loves YOUz

As Billie came walking out of the forrest she heard a someone yelling, and Billie guessed it was because of the storm. For some reason when it was storming bad enough Billies senses were amazing. She could hear everything around her, and she could she through the rain as if it wasn't raining.

She walked towards were the voice came from and could feel that someone wasn't happy, but seemed like they were depressed. Billie walked towards them and caught the scent of human, and vampire blood. *Lavy, but who's the other one?* Billie thought to herself as she walked towards them. She went through the names of most of the vampire at school. *Megan? No. Pete? No. Leah? No. Holly? No it can't be any of them. Wait could it be. Yes it is* Billie thought to herself as she could now see who it was. Lavy and Nate.

Nate was upset this Billie could have found out without being a vampire. It seemed as if his whole world had gone crashing down. Billie could see and hear his tear drops falling. "Nate?" Billie asked in a slightly loud voice. "What happened?" she asked as she stopped and stood near were Lavy was.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

nate

Nate lifted his face, his hair drenched to his face making it appear darker than it really was. His sorrowful eyes looked up at the two girls, feeling a little uncomfortable. His voice cracky and more of a whisper,"I..i dont get it." He didnt  think when he said it, he just said it and that was all.

I loves YOUz

Billie sat down on her knees. "You don't get what?" she asked. "Maybe we should go inside so we don't have to yell, and you can calm down and little and tell us what happened" Billie said her voice was calm, but still a little scared for him.

nate

His clothes were soaking wet and his body was cold but for somereason going inside sent a cold chill down his spine. He shook his head slowly, but then decided he had no reason to base on his opinion. He looked down, not facing their gaze," Sure," he said quietly but loud enough for them to hear. He lifted himself off the ground landing perfectly on his feet, and looked at them with dreadful blank eyes.

LavyBrown

Lavy stood up as well and moved her hair out of her eyes again. One minutes they were outside in the pouring rain and the next they were inside the Gryffindor common room. There was a small fire inside the fireplace so she simply pointed at it and it began to burn brighter and warmer.

"So...what were you doing out in the rain?" She asked Nate, ringing out the bottom of her shirt.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

I loves YOUz

Billie stood near the fire and waited to here what had happened to Nate. She was completely drenched and she began to ring out her hair by twisting it. She took off her converse and sat them near the fire then leaned against the fire place to get warmer.

potter_fan122

A wet snow leopard stumbled over towards the group. Stacey appered where the snow leopard had been. "What`s this gathering for?"
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

Nate looked up his eyes blank and dark as he saw Stacey appear. He sat on the couch, putting his wet and dirty knees, wrapping his arms around them. His hair sticking still from his face, making him feel a lil more invisable, which helped. He began to feel even more uncomfortable, he didnt want to be the center of attention. He thought for a long second thinking of anything to say back, but nothing came to mind. He just stared like a lost puppy saying nothing to all of them.

potter_fan122

"You know that because I`m right next to a person that can read you mind. But you look sad." Stacey said, wringing out her short hair. "Do you feel like sharing?" She asked, sitting next to Nate on the couch. Her eyes turned a sympathetic brown.

nate

He felt like a little boy again, when everybody felt bad for him. He was speechless, this isnt how he wanted it to go. He just wanted to cry in the rain and then sleep in the dark and be invisable. He was confused was more like the word. He looked down at his pants not daring to look up,"I just lost my sister. Shes gone," He said more like a whisper. He could feel a tear run down his eye, but he wiped it, hoping no one noticed. Guys dont cry is what his dad said when he was a little boy. And so he gulped down the tears, holding them back.

potter_fan122

Stacey put a hand on Nate`s shoulder. "It`s okay. I know how you feel more than you know." She said in a quiet voice. "And it`s okay to cry. You be surprised how often I still do."

nate

He still douldnt dare look up, scared to see that this was happening. His face pale,  his hands shaking, his stomach clenching, and his heart throbbing as he looked up slowly, but this time only straight ahead at nothing, his thoughts running fast in his mind. His voice a little deeper than last time," They didnt even tell me." His eyes swelled to a deep black, his heart beating faster, and his anger rising. This isnt the time for you to be angry he thought to himself, not around them.

potter_fan122

"It`s okay." Stacey said, patting his shoulder. "You can`t change what`s been done. It`s okay for you to be angry, I would be too. It`s okay to be angry." She said.