News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ballet Shoes

Started by potter_fan122, October 5, 2008, 06:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((Emma is going to be in a movie called Ballet Shoes. That`s all i know about it for now. Tell me if ya know any details))

Stacey was in an empty classroom. She had the windows open to let in fresh air and sunlight. There was a ballet bar set up in the middle of the room. She sighed as she walked up to it. She had on grey yoga pants, a light pink tee shirt, and ballet shoes. She stepped up to the bar and gracefully placed her hand on it. She moved into the different ballet positions, counting them outloud. "One. Two. Three. Four."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden quietly walked into the empty ballet room, or so he thought.  He entered the bright classroom, the sun rays glowed in his pale face.  He leaned against the wall and watched Stacey for a moment, smiling.  "Beautiful" Aiden said loud enough for her to hear.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey spun around on her toes. "Oh, hi." She said bashfully, no one knew about her dancing experiance.

Aiden

Aiden walked up to Stacey.  "I didn't know you could dance" he said, watching her.

potter_fan122

Stacey was still on her toes and she did a little twirl. "No one did." She told him.

Aiden

Aiden leaned against the bar.  "Well, it sure looks like you do it well.  Your very graceful"  he said, watching her.

potter_fan122

Stacey paused in mid twirl. "I had to practice eight hours every day for ten years. If you can call that graceful." She said with bitterness. Her mother had made her take ballet.

Aiden

Aiden watched her.  He noticed her tone of voice.  "Do you not like dancing?" he asked.

potter_fan122

She lowered her arms. "I like ballet. I just didn`t like being forced to be perfect at it."

Aiden

"Your mom forced you?"  Aiden guessed.  "You should be able to make your own decisions"  he said, thinking of his own childhood.

potter_fan122

"Yea well, I couldn`t then." She said, finishing her turn so her back was to Aiden.

Aiden

Aiden jumped up on the slim ballet bar and sat down, trying to keep his balance.  "Do you enjoy it now since you don't have to?"

potter_fan122

Stacey spun to face him again. "Yes." She said, jumping into the air and landing on one set of toes.

Aiden

Aiden nodded and clapped quietly.  "Nice"  he said simply as he watched her dance.

potter_fan122

Stacey stood normally and jumped up un the bar, sitting next to Aiden. "You should`ve seen Swan Lake when the French did it." She said smiling. "But that probably isn`t you think is it?"