News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ballet Shoes

Started by potter_fan122, October 5, 2008, 06:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her. "Well there is the Cinderella version of it. Or you have the old classic but a goodie Swan lake." She looked at the girl. Sarah just wanted to get away from the school.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

potter_fan122

"So, what is the play`s name?" She asked, getting confused.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Shara2007

"well there are two to choose from Cinderella or Swan lake." She said smileing. "plus I always go to nutcracker near the winter break."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "I wouldn`t mind going with you." She looked at Aiden. "I don`t think he would want to come." She giggled.

Shara2007

She smiled. "Ya I think your right. " She then turned to Aiden. "You can come it you want though. Don't get me wrong."

She then looked at the girl. "oh I don't know if I introduced my self. I am Sarah your Care for Magical Creatures teacher."

Aiden

Aiden continued to listen before he spoke.  "I don't really care.  If you want me there, I'm there.  If you don't, then I won't come."  He said, pausing for a moment "Its all up to y'all"

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey lifted her hand to Aiden`s ear. "Come if ya wanna come." She whispered.

Shara2007

Sarah sat against the wall. She thought the way that they acted towards each other was cute. She missed having someone in her life like that. It had been abotu 2 months since has and Siruis divorced. "how about this Adien you think about it and tell me in two days."

potter_fan122

Stacey blushed when she felt Sarah observing them. *He`s not my boyfriend.* She thought, knowing Aiden wouldn`t hear her.

Aiden

Aiden nodded to both of them.  "Sure,  I'll think about it"  he agreed.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled and sent back to just her. *It sure looks like it. I mean that how me and my ex used to act*

She then looked at Aiden. "Good. I mean I would not want to buy a 10 sickle ticket for someone not going."

Aiden

Aiden shook his head.  "No, no.  If I decide to go.  I'm definatly buying"

Shara2007

She looked at him. "you sure. I mean I have the money to get them. It not a problem."

Aiden

Aiden lifted one of his hands.  "Its alright.  Really, no problem" he told her.

Shara2007

She looked at him. "Okay that fine. Ya can pay for your own tickets." She then laughed.

"so what ya want to do just sit in here."