News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Another Note To Self

Started by Aiden, October 6, 2008, 07:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey led Aiden to a large clearing. "This place is fire proof. You wouldn`t belive how many times I`ve come her and thought I`d set the forest ablaze." She looked around the enormous clearing.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden looked around.  "Fire proof?" he answered back.  Not a single burn or ash was noticable anywhere in this enormous, beautiful clearing.  "How did you find this place?" Aiden asked, looking back at Stacey.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey took a few steps into the clearing. The grass was bright green and had dew on it. "I made it." She said. "The clearing was here, I just made it fire proof."

Aiden

"Wow.." he murmered almost as a whisper.  "This place is amazing" Aiden praised astonished.  He looked back at the clearing.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked back at him. "The reson I`m showing you this is because I figured you could come here to practice."

Aiden

Aiden looked at her.  "Thank you" he said quietly.  Aiden took a step closer into the clearing and motioned his hand for her to come towards him.  "Will you join me?"

potter_fan122

She stepped towards him. "For what?" She asked. Her voice was hushed.

Aiden

"Practice of course" Aiden said with a short hint of a smile appearing on the edges of his lips.  He grabbed her wrist and started to run into the clearing.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and followed him. "Where do we begin?"

Aiden

"Any way you want to Milady" Aiden said in a mock French accent.  He bowed to her with a small smile.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed. "Milady is OLd English, not French." She smiled at him. "First, can you make a fire flower?"

Aiden

Aiden  shook his head.  "Same thing" he mumbled with a short smile as he looked at the ground.  He looked back up at her.  "I don't actually know the basics.  I am powerful, but by my own ways. I've kinda made up my own stuff." Aiden replied quietly.

potter_fan122

"French was actually made up thousands of years before Old English was." She said smiling. She took a step closer to him. "That`s okay, just try to make a flower, like this." She held her left arm in front of her and pinched her fingers together. A flower of fire emerged from her fingertips, growing slowly. "See? Now you try."

Aiden

Aiden nodded as she took a step closer.  He clenched his fist and turned his hand over so it was faced down and flicked his wrist so a small flame appeared.  He slowly unclenched his hand and the flame shortly got bigger.  Aiden twitched each one of his pale fingers and made a small, but pretty flower of fire.  "There. I'm sorry the process took so long because I've never made a flower before..." Aiden told her quietly.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled sweetly at him. "It`s okay. You don`t have to be perfect, that was your first try, and it was a good one." She winked at him and jogged to the other end of the clearing. "Let`s see how big you can make your fire." She shouted. She flicked her wrists towards the sky and a rope of fire burst from her palms. The quickly flew over to Aiden and swerved behind him.