News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.exhaustion

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 11, 2008, 11:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny blinked, holding her arm up and inspecting her watch. Her face hardened, "It means you should leave. Some more people are coming to make my life living hell."

She set her jaw, looking angry.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

"What if I don't want to leave?" Sky asked, looking more serious now. "Better yet...why don't you just leave?"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sighed, shaking her head.
"Because this watch was made to never be removed. And that's how they track me."

She scowled, "The think because they control Time, they can control everything."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

"Well...that would be impossible." Sky stuck her hand in her pocket and felt for her wand to make sure it was there. "I'm not leaving." She said.

Ginny Weasly

"No, they are closer to controlling everything than anyone has ever been." Ginny said softly as everything became unnaturally silent. The birds in the air above them stopped midair. The leaves falling from the trees froze, halfway between the branches and the ground.

Time had frozen.

"They aren't violent, per say. But they do have their ways."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

"Hmm...are they on their way?" Sky asked, focusing on the leaves. She was almost in a trance by them. She shook her head and wiped her eyes.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "Yes. They hate being seen by mortals, so they freeze Time. Except for me. But I can counteract their power and keep certain people, for example you, from being frozen in Time."

She frowned as a small whoosh announced the arrival of two gray clad men. One was older looking, possibly 50 or so years old. The other was possibly Sky's age. They wore gray robes, tied around the waist with thick rope from which small pocket watched hung from.

"Mrs. Sulai." Said the older looking one, bowing his head in respect to Ginny.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky jumped back a little when the two men appeared seemingly out of nowhere. She couldn't help but mutter "Woah.." under her breath. She pushed her black bangs out of her eyes as her eyes focused on the watches. "Mrs. Sulai eh?" Sky asked.

Ginny Weasly

"Xian now, correct?" The younger one spoke, a small twinkle in his eyes. "Keep this up, Ginvera, and you'll have more husbands than Henry IIX had wives." He flashed a grin, openly playing with the watch.

The older one, frowned, "I apologize. Congratulations upon your wedding."

Ginny twitched, "You aren't here to offer congrats." She said, scowling, "I know why you are here, and as I told Conan and Mahn and Sam, the answer is no."

Younger and leaner still smiled, "But don't you see? They need him."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky watched the people speak, trying to understand all that they are saying. She dug her shoe into the dirt, making a small hole while still watching them.

Ginny Weasly

"Conan Sulai should have thought of that possibility before he hit me."
Giny's harsh words caused the older man to frown deeply.

"How would he have known? He's human. He's not like us." The man's voice was rough as he glared at ginny. The younger man seemed suddenly aware of Sky's presence. He stood up a little straighter, smiling a bit more.

Still, he spoke to Ginny.
"He isn't like you." His eyes went back to Sky and he smirked, finally asking, "Who is this? Your newest apprentice? She's a good teacher this one, but stubborn as a mule." He winked at Sky.

Ginny folded her arms, scowling, "Don't talk to her, Kudlowick."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky looked away, holding in the desire to chuckle. (such a funny word. Haha) She looked back at the man known as Kudlowick. "She's not stubborn. And I'm not her apprentice." She said, looking serious now.

Ginny Weasly

"Far more stubborn than anyone I've ever known." The older man now looked at Sky as well.

Kudlowick grinned, "And he's lived for a long time."

Ginny scowled, "Listen, I'm not going to agree. And I think you are through here. Leave."

Kudlowick sighed, turning his eyes on Ginny, "Do we have to?" He whined, "I'd love to stick around and watch you wrangle up your next husband."

Ginny's eyes turned dark, and she took a step forward. Kudlowick held up his watch, dangling it.
"Wouldn't do that, Ginvera. I have the power to freeze you where you stand."

Ginny growled, "And I have the power to kill you in a single hit. Wanna see who's faster?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky said with a small smile "Can't we all just get along?" She looked from the Old man, to Kudlowick, then to Ginny. "Ya know...Peace on Earth?"

Ginny Weasly

"None of us, including your teacher here, care about Earth or peace." Kudlowick said. But he stepped back, dropping his aggressive stance and smiling again. He nodded towards the older man, who nodded back. They both picked up the watches hanging from their waists.

"We must go." Said the elder.

Kudlowick looked at Ginny, "See you again, Queen Gwenivere." He swept into a bow, the two of them disappearing quickly. Instantly, Time began again, sounds coming back in a rush.

Ginny snorted after them, rolling her eyes in disgust.
"A lot easier to deal with than Mahn, but still annoying."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret