News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.exhaustion

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 11, 2008, 11:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"Yeah. Very." Sky said and fixed her bangs again. "Well...I'm assuming that there are no more visitors then?" She asked, her eyes going back to Ginny.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "I hope so. I don't really feel up to it." She yawned, covering her mouth. She shook her head in an attempt to wake herself up.
She was so tired lately.

She scowled at the spot where Kudlowick stood, "He thinks he's a hot shot because he took my job."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

"Take it back." Sky said. Of course things were never that easy, but leave it up to Sky to suggest things like that. The yawn was contagious as Sky had to yawn too.

Ginny Weasly

"Don't want it back. Besides, they'd never let me have it back."

Ginny swayed where she stood, and then slowly sat down on the ground. She looked up at Sky with dull eyes, "I violated too many of the rules..."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky sat down next to her and stared out at the lake. "People make mistakes. Even if you can't go back and fix them, you learn something out of it. Plus...everything happens for a reason."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny chuckled darkly, "Let me rephrase that. I violated too many rules on purpose."

The red haired teacher pulled her knees up, resting her chin on them as she to now stared at the lake.
"Everything does happen for a reason, but sometimes the reason they happen for never gets a chance to show itself."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

"That is very true indeed." Sky said. "Say, how are Xaver and Cody anyway?" Sky asked, hoping maybe that could brighten things up. "I haven't seen him in awhile."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny closed her eyes, "Since Xav and I got married, Cody's been as bright as the sun. I swear, you'd think he was the newly wed." She smiled softly, "His lessons are going well, he's much better at controlling his magic now."

She sighed, "Xaver's been alright. We haven't really spent that much time together in the past few weeks. Both of us are so busy."

She peaked through one eye, "Maybe I should force them into a vacation..."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

"You guys should go on one. Maybe to the Bahamas or Rome." Sky said. "You'll have to bring Cody to the school sometime. I miss him." She laughed, but it was true. Cody was an intriguing little kid. He knew how to brighten up a persons day.

Ginny Weasly

Rome is awesome...but I'd rather just go somewhere that no one could find us." Ginny shrugged, and then smiled as Sky said about bringing Cody to the school.

"I should, I suppose. But I can't keep up with him lately, he's too...full of energy." She sighed, "And I can't rely on him to follow the rules, or anyone to enforce them all the time."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky picked up a flat gray rock and tossed it into the lake, watching it sink while making a strange noise. "Well...he's what, five now? He's supposed to be full of energy." She grinned. "He's too young to follow rules." That wasn't necessarily true, but alwell. She picked up another rock and tossed it into the lake.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny frowned, "His age shouldn't matter. He's a prodigy by all standards. Following the rules I set before him should be a simple task."

She shook her head, "My mum is one for rules, and she made all seven of us listen...perhaps she can get Cody to a bit...."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky shrugged. "Maybe." She said. She picked up a twig that lay on the ground and began drawing circles in the sand of the shore.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny was silent for a moment, looking out over the lake. She turned her head to Sky, smiling tightly.

"You're right. I doubt it if he'll listen to her."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret