News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Capture This Void

Started by Aiden, October 14, 2008, 10:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

"Got lost....really really really lost. I think I had just turned 12 and I was totally scared out of my mind. As you can imagin. It's pretty close to pitch black in here."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Aiden

Aiden could almost see the cottage, even though it was dark.  That showed that they were close.  "Ah.  So have you been here since?"  He asked.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

LavyBrown

"Oh, yeah. Loads of times. Whenever I need to quiet I come here."

The cottage was right in front of them now. It was small and pretty old looking. The roof looked like it could fall in at any moment in time. The windows were so dusty and dirty that they could barley tell that there was a fire in the fireplace. Lavy push the door open.

The inside looked better, but not by much. All the chair's and tables legs were broken and scattered over the floor. The wall paper was peeling off. At least it was warm because of the fire. There was a faded red rug in the center of the room.

Aiden

Aiden's face lit up as he finally saw the cottage more clearly.  He opened the door with one hand and looked inside before he walked in.  "Wow.  It looks like no one has lived here for a long time"  He noted.  Aiden stood there for a moment before walking in.

LavyBrown

"I'm guessing probably about thirty years, maybe a little more or less." Lavy picked up the heavy rug and pulled it aside. There was a black door with a knocker on it. Lavy sat down. and knocked seven times.

The door popped out of it's frame and slowly opened, reliving a black pit.  She looked up at Aiden and waited for him to come closer.

Aiden

Aiden slowly walked in, trying to be careful not to break the fragile house.  He slowly looked in, not sure what to expect.

LavyBrown

"You have to.....ummm.....jump in. And it's kinda a long fall." She said standing up straight. "But there's something at the bottom that will break your fall."

Aiden

Aiden raised his eyebrow as he calculated what Lavy said.  He narrowed his eyes and peered down into the black pit.  "Are you sure?"  He murmered doubtfully.

LavyBrown

"Yeah, I've done it loads of times. If it makes you feel better I'll go first."