News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

MIranda Saylem (modified)

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, October 16, 2008, 09:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Name:  MIranda Rose Saylem

Height: 5'4"

Appearance: Dark wavy chocolate hair and big chocolate brown eyes that seem to big for her face. She has white pale skin and wide cheek bones, but the rest of her face is quite narrow. Her lips are full and she always seems to be biting her bottom lip in thought, when she is confused, a small dent forms between her eyebrows and her mind is somewhat erratic of you listen to her thoughts. She is slender and would be what some consider pretty, and is happy with how she looks. Although she hates her feet, everyone's feet to be precise.

RACE: Witch

Parents: Unknown, They died after she was born and no one ever spoke of them again.

Personality: Outgoing and fun, when she sees something tha she wants, she goes for it and nothing can stop her. This has been a small problem in the past with her friends and certain boys, but it has been worked through. She tends to have an interest in people that are mysterious or appear that way to her. Her over all personality can described in three words: understanding, jelous, temper. She tends to, when someone gets in her was, and she's angry, just end up blowing up on that person, people say her and Jackie have a lot in common like that. She is also independant and stubborn, which has been a problem because sometimes, its obvious she needs help, but is to stubborn to recieve it.

Likes: Animals, people, children and parties. LOVES to hang out with people, and admires Ginny Weasly. SHe also likes being around people she trusts, and when you earn that trust, its there to stay. The downside is it takes a while to earn it.

Dislikes: Feet, she absoloutly hates feet! But even more that feet she hates arrogance.

Power: Animagus, water element. Working on earth element.

History: She has been at Hogwarts her whole life and hates her father. Her cousin Jackie is the opposite of herself. Mira's family has never been a big part of her life and she tries to forget them as much as possible. Except for Jackie who is like a best friend.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

fudge0604

Mira! You can do better than this! C'mon! You've been here for over a year!
I've seen some of your long RP entries, and they are good! You can do much more better than this!

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Yeah what's your problem!!!!!!!!!!!! Get to work!!! (but leave in the part about me  ;D))

Lola_La_Fringe7

Sorry, don't worry, it will be modified. I didn't have much time, I had to get my basic ideas down super quicky.  ;)
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

You took out the part about me...  :'(

Tehe yeah it's ok... I mean you spelled a few things wrong (independent/jealous)  The sections are somewhat choppy.... smooth them out if you can....