News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

werewolves attack school(plz join everyone)

Started by richiee, October 20, 2008, 01:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

???

o
0 (0%)
o
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

richiee

richie was walking up the stairs looking around he noticed something something was not right he walked to the common room it was empty and really dark looking around he saw something big green eyes werewolves he said as he pulled out his wand i hope someones coming he said as he saw another huge dog-like figure

Sky

"Stupefy!" Yelled a voice. Sky has charged into the room, her wand pointed forward as a red beam of light trailed from it and hit the werewolf in the chest. The large creature fell to the ground as the other came towards Richie. "Stupefy!" She yelled once again, but her spell missed, hitting the wall and leaving a small mark. Sky took a step back, stepping on her school robes and falling back. Her wand escaped the grasp of her hand and rolled under a chair. Sky looked around frantically for it, but it was no use in the darkness. She looked up at Richie. "Quick Richie! Do Something!" She exclaimed.

Shara2007

Sarah was walking the halls tonight was her night to do the rounds and make sure everything was okay. She knew that something was up. It had been way to quiet. She thought she would go check on the Gryffindor's house frist they were normally the ones that caused the most trouble.

Once there she said the password. She was standing there when she saw a student standing there with wand pointing to a huge dog like figure. She then looked at the student. "You okay."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Sky

Sky looked up at Sarah, wide eyed. "Does it look like it!?" She asked. She has never really seen a werewolf before. Sure she's seen photographs...but up close and personal? No. She finally found her wand and stood up. She stood next to Sarah. 
  "So...what do we do about this?" She asked. If Sarah knew Care of Magical Creatures, she could handle this no problem.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at them "Calm down. let me think." She knew that her best friend growing up was one. She was thinking about what he would do to stop from being a werewolf. Sarah then stepped closer to the animal. She reached out to touch it.

"It okay We are not here to hurt you. We are here to help." She took out a vial of portion that happened to sedate and animal. All she had to do it get it to take just a sip of it. Then it would not beable to hurt anyone till it turned back into a human.

"Children becareful."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

richiee

thanks guys said richie as he looked around thats not gonna work its gonna turn back theres no cure weve just gotta find out how they got here

Shara2007

Sarah looked at the boy. "Your a rather smart kid. I know that it won't work." She still walked closer. "this will calm him a bit and make him more likely to talk with us."

She knew that Hogwarts had some of the smartest kids in the world.

Sky

Sky put her hand over eyes. "I'm sorry." She said. "I panicked. I never seen a werewolf in person and...the things I've heard! They're terrible stories." She said, her hand shaking as she put it in her robes pocket. She looked at Sarah, who seemed to be soothing the beast.