News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just wanting someone to talk to

Started by Shara2007, October 18, 2008, 06:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at the girl. "I used to play for the school. They lost by one game. We rocked though." She then looked at Bucky has he came up. "Some we just were not meant to be together. That all."

Sarah liked the Sky girl. "so Sky what you want to be when you get out of here."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Sky

Sky shrugged. "You know, I've thought about this a lot. I considered a muggle job, but what I really want to do is play guitar for people. To travel around the world, visiting places and singing for people." She said with a small smile. "But that's crazy and very unlikely. Even in the magical world."

Shara2007

Sarah looked at the girl. "Don't say that. I mean I did not really know what I wanted to be. All I knew what that I wanted to have to do with animals. I told my friends and they bought the shop that I used to own."

Sarah then smiled. "So anything is possible just have to wait and see."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Sky

"I suppose." Sky said. "If I don't do music or get a muggle job, I still want to travel on foot. Maybe by broom." She looked at the castle, which seemed fairly distant and smaller from here. "I want to see so many different things...places. Like the mountains or those huge parks that catch on fire every so often."

Shara2007

She smiled. "Ya your one of those that don't care what they get as long as they get to travel. "

She then laughed. "I think I would not mind staying put."

Sky

Sky grinned. "Yupp. I've been locked up all my life. My parents loved to travel. They said they would take me to the Rocky's in America when I was older. That was when I was six...but they died." She looked down at the ground. "So when I graduate, that's the first trip I have to make."

Shara2007

She smiled. "Hey if you don't want to go alone. I just thought you should know. I will go with you. I not big on traveling but I know doing stuff that you were suppose to do with your family is hard. I want to help."

She looked at the girl she would help her how every she could.

Dobby_ROX

"Can I skip staying with dad for summer and come with you" said Bucky
"O' ha stace why you talkin' to my mum" Bucky said

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. "Well I guess. I mean I don't think your father would mind 1 summer. I mean it just going to be working around here. Then making some other trips places. I mean I sold the shop."

She smiled at her son. "that not stace."

Sky

"Sure! That would be really cool." Sky smiled. Sarah had a motherly feeling about her and it made Sky feel kinda happy. "But you don't have to if you don't want to." She said, not wanting her to feel obligated.

Dobby_ROX

Shara2007

Sarah smiled walking over and hugging the girl. "It would be my honor to go with you. Besides I would get me away from the school."

Dobby_ROX

"So I  can come to" said Bucky hopefully

Shara2007

She looked at him. "I mean maybe. It all depends on Sky. I mean this is sort of personal for her so I don't want a little slime ball messing it up."

She was talking about her son being the slime ball.

Dobby_ROX

"Heh that was uncalled for,besides me and Sky go way back" Said Bucky