News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

roaming around the common room with an unexplainable letter(join)

Started by nate, October 14, 2008, 10:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate walked back and fourth anxiously. He had a small envelope in his hand with a liquid stamp printed on the crease of the envelope. He recieved it from his family who he hadnt talked to forever cause they hated him too death. He didnt know what was hidden in the envelope but he was wayy to anxious to find out but then again he was scared as hell. He wanted someone to pop out of that door any minute to help him or calm him down if it was something bad. It was soo unexpected that his breathing began to get heavier and heavier as he waited for someone to come.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Sky

"You okay Nate?" Sky asked as she entered the common room, dressed in her school uniform. She had just gotten back from her potions class. She watched as he paced back and forth and her eyes fell to the envelope. She could see he was breathing heavier too. She walked over to him. "Nate...what's wrong?" She asked gently.

nate

Nate shook his head getting the thoughts out of his head,"Ohh uhh welll..i got a letter from my family and i dont know what it is. Its very odd of them to send me something..i have a weird feeling."

Sky

"You shouldn't stress yourself until you open it." Sky said, looking at the envelope. She set her school bag on the chair closest to her.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky jumped out a random door "yo dude and dudett what up"he said

nate

Nate put on a forced smile,"Hi..umm nothing much i guess?" (haha wow your random)

Dobby_ROX

richiee

richiee walks in looking around at sky and nate whats up? he asks

Sky

Sky looked at Nate. "Want me to leave you alone so you can open your letter?" She asked, not wanting to interrupt something private.

nate

Nates hand shook as he shook his head in disagreement. He put on a forced smile and said between clenched teeth,"Nahh its probably nothing important. You can stay, they probably just wanted to say hi or something non important like that," then he said in a light bearily even a whisper,"which they never do anyways but oh well."

Sky

"Okay." Sky said. "Well...do you atleast want to sit down?" She asked with a small smile. She sat down on the couch and offered for him to sit next to her.

nate

Nate went on his tiptoes,"Sure. sure," he said shakily. He sat next to sky, his face white with anticipation. "Well i dunno, i mean if i should open it or not. It may not even be important." "D*mn it may not even have to deal with anything interesting. Why am i getting all hooked up into this," he accidently said aloud, meaning to say that in his head.

Sky

"It's okay Nate. Just take a deep breath and open it. Maybe it's a free coupon to a muggle restaurant. Who knows?" She suggested.

nate

Nate put on a small smiled,"Yeah..hmhh that mite be it." He glanced at the letter, and opened the rusted envelope slowly trying to take his time. His hands shook as he opened it...

Sky