News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Imaginary

Started by Aiden, October 20, 2008, 07:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden leaned closer to Stacey, almost hugging her.  He looked at her, and smiled.  He wondered what Alex must be thinking about now.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Alex cleared his throat. "So... I was wondering... if you would want to go out for dinner with me." His voice was doubtful.

Stacey kept her eyes on Aiden. "Really? Could Aiden come?" She asked.

"Well... I don`t know about that..."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden looked at Stacey.  He sighed quietly.  It was pretty obvious that this Alex boy was crushing on her.  "Would this be like a date?"  He asked looking at Alex.  He hated be straightforward, and rude.  However, it couldn't be avoided.

potter_fan122

Alex turned his gaze to Aiden. "Kind of..." He said softly.

Aiden

Aiden pressed his lips together, and looked at Stacey.  He used his index finger to tap her shoulder lightly.  "Well, it is up to her."  He pointed out.

potter_fan122

Stacey turned her head so Alex couldn`t see one of her eyes. The eye he couldn`t see turned bright red for a moment, before going back to brown.

"Well, I kind of am already going out with Aiden." She gently squeezed his hand. "So..."

Alex sighed. "Okay." He said softly, starting to walk backwards. "I`ll be seein` you." He added, turning around.

Stacey sighed with releif when he was gone. "I know that was really rude, but you saw how he was."

Aiden

Aiden watched Alex leave.  "I don't mind at all.  He was getting annoying actually."  He pointed out.  Aiden squeezed her shoulder.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked up to Aiden. "Thank you." She said softly. "You don`t know how persistant he was. But I`m sure you can guess."

Aiden

He smiled. "I can imagine.  Well, since he is gone what should we do now?  You know this place better than I do."  Aiden pointed out.  He watched as Alex finally left the room.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked around. "Well, what game do you want to play? We`ve only been here fifteen minutes and there`s two more floors."

Aiden

Aiden looked around the big room.  "I promised to beat you at whack-a-mole..."  He pointed out playfully.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "Whack-A-Mole it is, then. But I warn you, I`m a lot better at this than Air Hockey." she said, stepping up to the game.

Aiden

Aiden pressed his lips into a line.  He almost lost air hockey.  She would defiantly beat him.  "Alright. We'll have to see about that."  He said.  He put on arm around her shoulder, and walked toward the game.

potter_fan122

((Air Hockey was like, 2-5))

Stacey leaned into his shoulder until she picked up a mallet. "Are you sure you wanna try this?" She asked, swiping the card in front of the game.

Aiden

(Oh lol oh well.  I need to pay attention more)

Aiden nodded.  "Yeah, are you ready to get beat?"  He asked.  His face shown a mishcevious smile.