News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Adjustments

Started by Aiden, October 20, 2008, 10:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden sat on a bench outside.  He had just finished his potions class and he had all of his books with him.  Aiden glanced at an empty notebook that was on top of all the other books.  He picked it up and began to draw.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Ginny Weasly

"Whatchyu drawin'?" A small boy was standing in front of Aiden. He had appeared so suddenly, so silently, it seemed he'd come from nowhere. He had dark obsidian hair, ice blue eyes, and pale features. But he was adorable, by all opinions.

Cody smiled slightly, nodding his head, "If you don't mind telling me." He said. He only appeared to be about five years old, but he spoke as well as anyone.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah walked over to them her hair hanging freely from her shoulders. "Yes if you don't mind me asking either. I mean it just suprising that someone other then me would be drawling around this school. "

She then sat on the bench next to him.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Aiden

Aiden looked up.  The voice of the boy's was that of an adult, it suprised him to see a five year old standing in front of him.  It took him a moment to speak.  "Nothing really, just random things.  Nothing of importance."  Aiden said as he turned the notebook over for the young boy to see.  It was a small drawing of a thunderstorm over the ocean.  He saw another person walked up and he scooted over on the bench for she would have room.  He showed her the drawing as well.   "I'm Aiden." He introduced himself quietly.

Ginny Weasly

"Cody." The boy nodded as he said his name, his eyes inspecting the picture carefully. He nodded after a moment, folding his arms  and smiling slightly.

"It's well done." He spoke the praise quietly.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Aiden

Aiden nodded.  "Well hello Cody.  Nice to meet you." He took the picture and layed it on the other side of the bench.  "Thank you."  He replied to the young boy.  Aiden looked to Sarah.  "Whats your name?" he asked quietly.

Shara2007

She smiled looking at him. "I am Sarah. Your new Care for Magical Creatures Teacher. But in there I go by Professor Jones." She looked at the drawling. "that is great. I mean I used to drawl and I like this one." She then smiled looking at cody. "How you been Cody."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Aiden

Aiden nodded his head.  "Thank you"  he repeated to Sarah.  He looked at Cody then back to Sarah "How long have you been teaching?" he asked.

Shara2007

She smiled. "well turth on and off for about the last 14 years. I mean I would come in and sub when they needed me to. "

She thought about her shop she had sold for a good amount of money. "I used to own a vet shop but I was never really able to leave the school. This was my home so finally one day I decided that I did not need to try and whole to jobs. As you can see this one won out. So Adien, If you don't mind me asking what you want to do when you get out of here."

potter_fan122

Stacey came skipping up to the small group. "Hiya everone." She said smiling. She picked up the notebook and sat down next to Aiden, holding the notebook.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden nodded once more as she spoke.  "I'm not sure.  I'm sort of weighing my options at the moment, I guess you could say"  he said quietly to Sarah.  Aiden watched as Stacey skipped beside them and sat down.  "Hey" he greeted her.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled largely at Aiden, then reduced it to smile at Cody and Sarah. "Nice drawing."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Shara2007

She looked at him. "that cool. I mean don't do something that your not going to like. That would just make you even worse about getting into it." She then looked over at Stacy. "Hi there again."

Aiden

Aiden looked down embarrassed."Y'all give me too much credit.  Its not that great."  He looked at Sarah "Yeah, I'm trying not to rush into things just yet."

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at him. "no she not giving you enough credit. I mean I was going to be a professional drawer. That is a really great."

She when leaned back. "that good your not jumping ahead. So Stacy you know what you want to be."