News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The truth unveiled

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, October 21, 2008, 08:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie smiled and looked at the ground for a moment. "Sorry you had to listen to all my whining." She apologized. "I have no idea why you came out here tonight, but surely it wasn't to find a deranged vampire, bent on destroying trees." She said, an undertone of humor in her voice.

Then she looked up at Cody. "I know I'm not the only one with problems. I just think I'm the only person who tells random people who come walking along about them." She said once again smiling, her unusually white teeth glinting.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Ginny Weasly

Cody looked up, past the tress and at the sky, "I ran away from my mom. We got into an argument..." He paused for a long time, "She knows where I am, I know. How could she not?"

He looked back at Jackie, breaking into a sudden grin, "See? Telling your problems to complete strangers...it's easier than telling the people closest to you."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie almost started laughing. "Thanks for telling me that, now I'm scared you're mom'll pop out from behind a tree at any given moment, but I don't think I'll consider you a stranger again." She added with a smile.

Ginny Weasly

Cody nodded, "No, once you meet, you are no longer strangers." He watched her closely, "My mother won't pop out of anywhere. She and I simply let each other be until I'm ready to go back. She always knows where I am...she worries herself, but she knows where to find me if she needs me."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Oh, I see." Jackie said, sitting down on the trunk of the demolished tree. "That sounds like a nice... way of going about that sort of thing." She laughed softly, remembering. "I tried to run away when I was younger. Of course, I didn't get very far. About as far as the tree house in the back yard. My dad had to come get me down later."

She played with her fingers a bit before looking up. "I'm sorry, I'm probably boring you." She said, with a weak smile, still partly thinking of her father.

Ginny Weasly

"No," Cody said, genuinely interested, "I don't know what normal childhoods are like. I was kept a secret for most of mine."

He took a seat beside her, smiling. "Me and my mom....we get along. But as you said, I take after her, and so am as stubborn as her."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie laughed at his comment about being stubborn. "So what did you do? Being kept a secret, I mean? Just hide?" She asked, but quickly added. "If you don't want to answer, you really don't have to, I'm just merely curious."

Ginny Weasly

Cody nodded, "We went a total of two places during my first three years." He spoke quietly, "My grandparents home was more common. But once, when I was small...maybe two years old, my mom took me to this one place. It was here, in the forest...to the wolf caves."

He smiled slowly, "She let me play with the wolf cubs."

Then Cody shook his head, "My mother never let me from her sight, she never let down her guard. Because she knew....she knew that if my father's family found out about me, they would kill me."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Oh, I see." Jackie said. "I dodn't really have a typical childhood either, though nithing like what yours sounds like." She said thinking. "I was born in... 1884." She said quietly, "My father died when I was young and a friend of his took me in. He turned me into what I am now. A vampire, frozen in time at fifteen forever." She laughed a bit looking around.

"Things sure were different that they were 124 years ago." She said solomly.

Ginny Weasly

Cody shrugged, "Everyone dies, Miss Jackie. Vampires are not immortal, as much as everyone wants to think they are. My father is over four thousand years old. He is not a vampire...."

Cody reached over, picking up his sweatshirt. Slowly, his wings began to vanish from sight, covering themselves up and disappearing. He pulled his sweatshirt back on and smiled at her, "You also age, you know. Slow enough that chances are you won't ever notice it until you are close to a thousand years old. By then, the virus in your blood will begin to eat you from the inside out."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Um.. Ok?" Jackie said looking at COdy questioningly. Her father's image never changed, but then again her perspective on time had severly diminished over the last 124 years.

Ginny Weasly

Cody stood, stretching his arms, "Vampires are like any other creature, Miss Jackie. They are not the undead, that is simply a muggle legend. They are alive, they can die. They simply require blood to keep this life, or they will starve to death."

He ran a hand through his hair, "You'd do better to ask my mother. She studied the different races that exist in our world. She knows a lot about each."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

"I didn't say we couldn't die... My father did just die..." She said, her voice softening on the last part, true sadness touching her voice for the first time this evening. The other was just fueled by anger.

Ginny Weasly

He nodded, "My condolences, Signora."

Cody put his hands in the pockets of his hoodie and nodded, "Death happens, as I said before. Was his death in vain, or did he leave behind a daughter worth giving to this world?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

((Can I join or would that ruin the moment? I totally understand if I can't))