News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The truth unveiled

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, October 21, 2008, 08:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie sat slumped against a tree in the forest clawing at the bark with her emmense strength. "Why?" She hised through her teeth. Then a shriek. "Why me?"

She had just found out she was a vampire. Not a Siren, no, those powers were an aftermath of a spell. She was really a vampire. She hated it. She wanted to claw at herself until that part of her was ripped free.

Then Jackie stopped for a brief moment, the craving for blood burning in her throat. She groaned and started pulled at her long blonde hair. "No... NO!" She screamed, her voice like a wind chime, ripping through two octaves. If she could cry she would be crying now. But her eyes remained dry. No tears would come forth. She ripped at the trunk of the tree sending it crashing to the floor of the forest. Then she got up and ran.

She ran for what seemed hours, but was only really a minute. Then she returned to the tree on the ground and stared at it. 'I can't believe I did that.' She thought grimly. Then she sank to the ground again in disbelief. She was her worst nightmare. Her deepest fear. Then why wasn't she afraid?
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

potter_fan122

Stacey slowly stepped out from behind a tree. "Jakie, are you okay?" She asked in a light voice. She could tell something was wrong. The wind blew the hood of her orange hoodie around her head.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Do I look ok?" Jackie growled whirling around. She looked at Stacey for a moment and saw her reflection in Stacey's eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm a monster." She groaned.

Ginny Weasly

"Not really. Cause if you are, so am I."

And to believe that the owner of the voice was a monster was unimaginable. Cody stood not far away, his hands shoved into the pockets of his hooded sweatshirt. His black hair was messy from the wind, his cheeks were oink from running and playing. But he looked at Jackie with steady ice blue eyes.

The prodigy five year old son of Ginny stepped around the fallen tree, glancing at it with little interest.
"I don't know what your problem is, Miss Jackie...but it surely cannot be so bad that you must take the life of a tree."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dobby_ROX

Bucky always snuck into the forest at night with his Invisibility cloak and he did so that night and when he noticed the peapole speaking he through of his invisibility cloak and said "no you're not a monster Ginny's a nice caring person same with you so stop with the whinning"

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie turned to Cody when he came around gaining a small bit of her composure. "Yeah, the tree probably didn't deserve that." She said a faint bit of humor in her voice, but it disappeared as Bucky spoke. "Shut up Bucky! I could kill you right now!" She hissed looking at her hands. "What am I supposed to do with that? Just think, that tree could have been a person." She said, disgusted with her powers.

Jackie didn't know what was with her. She normally had a handle on herself, but tonight... tonight, she had no idea what happened.

Ginny Weasly

"Mmm." Cody agreed, then walked around to where the top of the tree had been. He bent down, rifling through the leaves and plucking an acorn. He knelt down to where the roots had once thrived and dug a small hole. Plopping the seed inside, he looked up at Jackie.

"Death happens. Making sure it didn't happen in vain is the important part." He spoke softly, then shook his head as he stood.

"Miss Jackie, whatever is wrong?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Huh. I just figured out I'm a.. vampire." She practically spit the last word. "What I've always feared! Now I'm one! Figures...." She said sullenly, then she looked at Cody.

"Wow, I'm spilling out my guts to a 5 year old." Jackie mumbled to herself. (apologies if theres an age mistake.)

Ginny Weasly

((Perfect))

"Irony is a strange thing." Cody couldn't help it, the corners of his mouth twisted into a grin. Irony was a joke he had no problem finding funny. As well as karma. He struggled not to giggle and succeeded by nodding his head.

"Why do you fear vampires?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

"I had a past run in with one that was... less pleasent... and ate humans. Not animals. Those are who I fear. The heartless ones, "Vampires have no heart", is what I aways thought... but, now... I don't want to become an "evil" one myself! You have no idea how big the temptation is just being within a mile of people!" Jackie said exasperated.

Ginny Weasly

Cody held up his smile, though it turned strange. His teeth showed, making him look demonic as he stood there.
"I don't know how the hunger part works, Miss Jackie. But I know temptation."

He narrowed his eyes as he was silent for a moment. Then he spoke again, "Have you fed at all yet?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey fell silent as Cody spoke. She didn`t care if Jackie was a vampire, she would still be her friend. Her lip quivered slightly from the wind as she listened for her answer.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Lola_La_Fringe7

"No..." Jackie said, now a whisper. "I... I'm not sure how... If there were a person in the woods while I was hunting, using just my senses. I don't think they'd have a chance. I'm trying to wait until no one's out in the forest anymore, but I still here footsteps, deep in the forest... and heartbeats." She finished, looking at the ground. Her eyes were black now, the color they were when she was hungry.

Ginny Weasly

Cody smirked, "Mere children are able to control themselves whenfeeding. Why can't you?"

He shook his head, "Go for a rabbit, Miss Jackie. Easy to catch and filling enough."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie narrowed her eyes at Cody a bit. "When vampires hunt... well... You aren't yourself, you give youself to your senses. Like a..." She paused searching for an analogy. "Hm... A shark, I suppose, or pirahna. When the smell of blood is in the air, you can't control yourself. I went a couple nights ago, no one was in the forest then though." She finished, perking her ears in the  direction of the forest, she still heard people and grimanced. When would they leave?

"Hm... For the question about the rabbit... I could, but carnivores are much more appealing. They smell more like humans..." Jackie paused almost licking her lips.