News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Catching up

Started by Dobby_ROX, October 21, 2008, 12:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

(Ha everyone I want to just sourround Bucky and his mother for a bit then others can fell free to join)

"Hey mum how's life" said Bucky

(On the first one can you post for peapole)

Shara2007

(try to make them more then one liner)

Sarah was sitting there at the hog's head with her son. She smiled at him. "I am doing fine Bucky."

She aslways admired how he was the one child after the whole divorce issue that still seemed to talk to him a long. "I mean why you would ask. Your keeping me plenty of busy at the school along with all the others that that like to cause problems." Sarah then thought back to her days when she was the one causing the problems and well getting into trouble with her powers.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky loovked at his mother and said sarcasticly "well I'm sorry" And then "I'm sure you were exactly the same". Bucky nearly laughed is pants off

Shara2007

She smiled. "Don't be. I mean I like you keeping me busy. I mean it keeps my mind of other things." Then then orders herself a butterbeer. She had been drinking them for a while but she never let herself get out of hand like in the past.

Sarah then looked at him. "I was not like you. I mean I had other ways of fighting that did not have to do with wands."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Dobby_ROX

"In case you haven't notice I box" said Bucky

"anyhow I didn't mean everything"

Shara2007

She smiled. "I figured you were up to something. I mean always sneeking out in the middle of the night. I mean my house is still the best house to be in. We are always good." She had been in Ravenclaw and loved it. She was not the head of it.

"Well Your stuff does not even come close to what your mother can do. I mean I can fight with out useing hands or wand."

Dobby_ROX

"I can Frezze Time" said Bucky
"that's how I got away when you were chasing me to give me a spank when I was younger"

Shara2007

She smiled. "You know now son. I won't chase you any more like I used to. I mean now I will just take points away from the house. " She smiled knowing if he tired to do anything she would have him.

"Besides. I will just ship you to your dad's if you do to much."

Dobby_ROX

"NOWAY this year's with you and in summer or cristmas can we go to America?"said Bucky almost shouting

Shara2007

She smiled. "Well then be good."

She leaned back against the seat. "Not for christmas since I Have to stay at the school. Maybe Though I can take a break off during the summer of working and go there with you."

Dobby_ROX

"THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU"said Bucky then kissed his mother

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as her son kissed her. She thought she would plays around with him and she dropped her body tempature down to being really cold. "I get it bucky. You want to stay with me."

She was so shocked that one kid was still wanting to be with her. "Why you not wanting to stay with the other kids at your dad's though."

Dobby_ROX

"Dad's cool but I like to stay with you more" said Bucky

Shara2007

She smiled at him. "that fine. I mean I don't mind. I just wanted to know." She then started to play with his hair.

Dobby_ROX

"I don't see why the girls play with their hair so much the main atracction for a guy is the Boob's" said bucky then he started laughthing like mad