News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Catching up

Started by Dobby_ROX, October 21, 2008, 12:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah hit her son hard upside the head. "I don't every want to here you talk that way again boy okay. That is the fastest way to get a one-way ticket to your dads."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Dobby_ROX

"I was Kidding sorry I won't do it again" squeled Bucky

Shara2007

She smiled. "That only because of the fact that you don't want to go back to your dads." She then looked at him. "so what do you want to eat now."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Dobby_ROX

"I was wondering if we could go to muggle England so I could try Hungry Jacks said Bucky

Shara2007

She looked at him. "well okay what up with you and the muggle world thought here lately."

Dobby_ROX

"It ROX!!!!!" said Bucky then him and his mother walked through the leaky cauldron to the muggle world.......

Shara2007

"I guess it just an aquired taste." She said that and it might have been the fact that she grew up on it.

Dobby_ROX

8) 8) 8) 8) they arrived at HJ's and ordered 2 woppers "MMMMMMMMMMM"said Bucky "The pikles are great"

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she ate her food and slipped on a water. "If you say so. I mean I not a big fan." She loved how happy her kid was. "So you going to be a good kids for once."

Dobby_ROX

((Kids? isn't it just me))

"I suppose I mean what's the point of being idiotic on a day like this?"

Shara2007

(she was refuring to your friends to)

Sarah smiled. "well you won't today since your with me and you don't want me to pull the dad ticket on you."

Dobby_ROX

((O'  O.K COOL))

"Nah not really but can that be a big punisment after some semi-ones" said Bucky hopefully

Shara2007

She smiled "let me think about it. I mean I don't know if I am in the mood to do light punishment today."

Dobby_ROX

"Well I havn't done anything for a punishment anyway let's talk about America Hint Hint" Hinted Bucky

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him and smiled. "You know what. I don't even now if we are going yet so don't jump ahead of yourself. Remeber have to get off work."