News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Catching up

Started by Dobby_ROX, October 21, 2008, 12:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

"I know but I was hinting you (HINT HINT)"

Shara2007

"I know but what is there to talk about. I mena I am not going to play any trips till we can do it." She looked at her son.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Dobby_ROX

"I meant the arterfacts and the views" Said Bucky

Shara2007

She looked at him. "what about them I mean they are not a good as they sound. I mean I lived there for like 10 years of my life before I moved here. I don't get why you love it so much."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Dobby_ROX

"There famous have you ether seen Sydney Habour bridge" said Bucky other excitedly

Shara2007

"nope I have not see that one yet. Why you heard it was good." She looked at her son. She was just trying to keep him good.

Dobby_ROX

"yer When I went on holidays to Australia" said Bucky

Shara2007

"oh I see. That cool." She laughed. "when you do that."

Dobby_ROX

"the Cristmas none whanted me and James 'cause you were fighting with Dad me and James flew there" said Bucky felling guilty for bringing up his farther.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her plate. "oh okay I see. Why did ya not stay in school like you were suppose to." She knew she would get him. "I mean we told all of you to. Boy do I feel bad for your father now when he gets to put up with ya."

Dobby_ROX

"Well we had magic on our side what was going to happen?" quiostened Bucky

Shara2007

"Well the fact that you were underage going on a trip. What if the ministry caught you. They would have snapped your wands." She was not getting made at them for what they did.

Dobby_ROX

"we only used magic once to get to the top of the habour bridge"said Bucky

Shara2007

Sarah then stood up. She was not going to listen to him talk about breaking the rules she was heading back to the school now. "well you will then that when you end up in Azacban."

Dobby_ROX

"that's disgraciful that you think i'll end up there for a mother you should be ashemed of yourself"said Bucky