News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Love

Started by Dobby_ROX, October 26, 2008, 05:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey couldn`t help but break into smile. None of the guys she dated had ever been younger than her.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

Dobby_ROX

Dobby_ROX

"So do you have any younger friends?" Bucky asked "or older dosen't bother me"He continued " I've a 18 year old friend"

Miss Xantier

Walking into the room, Isabelle noticed two boys and two girls and one of the boys upset. She asked "What's up? Hello, James. What's wrong with your friend?"

Dobby_ROX

"brother nice to meat you mate I'm O.K just upset no girl has the felling for me" Bucky answered for James

Miss Xantier

"Awww, poor you." says Isabelle

Dobby_ROX

"yer It's hard" said Bucky

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Oh, wah wah." Mira said. "You really don't have to have a girlfriend Bucky." She said, looking at him, raising her eyebrows. "How is it hard?" She said quoting BUcky.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky whispered in Mira's ear and said "it's not I just didn't want to inbarase Isabell"

Miss Xantier

Hearing Bucky tell a girl about not wanting to embarrassed her, then she thought "Awww, he's so nice.", then she walked over to the fire and sank into one of the empty armchairs. She asked "How is it hard?"

Dobby_ROX

"I like this one girl yet she thinks I'm to young" Said Bucky then he looked at Alexis.

Miss Xantier

"Oh, I get it now." says Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

(Wow! This was a long time ago! Man, my roleplaying sucked!)