News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Twilight game

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, October 29, 2008, 05:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Ok so everyone here is a character in twilight and its like a stupid Rp.

Me: Alice

*Wakes up in meadow with bird on her head.* WAAAAHHH!!! *Jumps up and punches bird.* Aww CRAP! That was a rare one... Oh well! *enjoys bird as small snack.*

((Allright! I need others to post!))
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Sky

((I wanna be Jacob!))

Finds himself sitting on the ground of the meadow, plucking small bunches of grass from the ground and throwing it forward. His hair was short still, and he was even bigger. He sighed. He missed Bella.

Heh. I only read the first two so far, so cut me some slack.

harrypotterfan:)

I wanna be Bella!

Bella wandered into the meadow and rubbed her enormous stomach feeling the baby kicking her.

[after Breaking Dawn xD]
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Sky

Lola_La_Fringe7

((Dude Cho! Try to stick with the first two books! Sky hasn't read the others))

*Sees Jacob.* Holy Crap! Werewolf!!!! *Screams and run in circles snarling until falls over from dizieness.

MEANWHILE...

((I'll be Edward till someone else wants to be.))

BELLA! Ohmygosh Ohmygosh! Are you ok? *Sees fly land on Bella's shoulder. Snarls, and slaps it away.*

dobby888

I can be Edward!!!

"Bella! Bella look at me! I'm perfect and gorgeous in every way!!! Oh I love you!!!! But I love meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I should leave.  My love is so strong I have to leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you all alone with a lame excuse for a wolf!!"

Lola_La_Fringe7

(Me Bella for now!)

NOOO! No insulting the werewolf! Bad Edward! *frowns and runs over to give Jacob hug.*

fudge0604

((*Cough* lol *Cough* :P))

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

RAR!!! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!! BUT I LOVEEEE YOU SO ILL DO IT ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!