News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[color=Navy][/color]

Started by AcId_BrOoZ, December 1, 2002, 01:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcId_BrOoZ

Harry lay in his bed, unable to sleep because of uncle vernon's obnoxious snoring. It was 1:30 am july 31st. harry had been 15 for an hour and a half, but he didn't care; nothing would change. he would still be slapped around by dudley and vernon and there would still be the constant list of things to do from aunt petunia.   "at least i will be back at hogwarts soon." he thought to himself. he would finally be able to see ron and hermione again. ron had heard from his dad that a fifth year was coming to hogwarts from a school in australia. 'The Magical Arts Institute of Sydney'
(australia) he said it was, or something like that. he was reading over the letter from ron he had recieved five weeks before. suddenly hedwig clawed at harry's bedroom window, carrying many letters and packages. hedwig was let in, only to drop the packages on harry's bed, then left.  one clearly came from ron beacause it had a chudley cannons sticker on it.  another one was just an envelope but it wqas abnormally heavy. harry opened the envelope, which contained 20 galleons. he read the letter that came with it.
dear harry,
i hope you are having a nice summer. i am at rons house and he is writing a letter to you right now that is inviting you to go to diagon alley with us, i hope you can come.

with love,
                                         hermione
harry went back to ron's package. inside was a letter.
dear harry,
my dad gave me permission to ask you to go with us to diagon alley tomorrow with me, hermione, fred and gorge. you can even stay at my house until hogwarts starts!!!!! i hope the muggles will let you come.

ron
with the letter there was a daily prophet article.
Death Eaters Strike Again! :voldy:
it seems as if He-Who-Must Not-Be-Named :voldy:'s death eaters have have struck again in australia. it appears that their target was a witchcraft and wizardry school. the school will be closed until further notice. students from this school should transfer for this year.

harry read the article and went to his last pakage; it was dark blue. before harry had a chance to open it, sleep overcame him.
soon to be continued....
"There are no flowers known at this time
There'll be no angels gracing their lives
Just these stark words I find
I'd show a smile but I'm too weak
I'd share with you could I only speak
Just how much this hurts me"
-A.F.I. 'This Time is Perfect'

AcId_BrOoZ

if you want more please post. :angelic:

Draco's slave

this is good. (Put me with Malfoy, put me with Malfoy :D)
I love Draco!

AcId_BrOoZ

the next day, harry got up early, very early. 6:30 am as a matter of fact. he wrote a note to the dursleys which said:
i will be gone until summer because i am going to see my friends before school starts. bye.
                                              harry
it was short and simple, but no one would care. he packed all his stuff; his wand, school robes, and some wizard money.  hedwig flew in via the window as if she knew that she would be leaving soon with harry. HONK HONK!! harry heard the honking of a car outside. it was the weasleys with hermione!!!!!!
ron helped harry get his stuff into the trunk, while informing him about hermione's odd behavior. "she won't talk much and she barely eats anything! she sulked around all last week. and she didn't read!!! at all!!!"  :o <(harry's face) harry got in the extremely cramped back seat, sitting next to hermione. ron got in also, sitting next to harry. "hermione, whats wrong?" harry asked.