News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Not Feeling Myself ((open))

Started by potter_fan122, November 4, 2008, 09:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey was on the couch upsidedown. Her feet where hanging over the back edge of it and her head was inches from the floor. She didn`t quite feel like herself, her eyes were a deep black, not sure of what color to match to her mood. She was dressed in blue jeans and an old tee shirt. "And the sword was thrust through his stomach. He fell to the floor, holding the hilt and his mouth was open in a wide 'O' shape. The woman watched as he slowly died, and when he had taken his last breath, she threw him in the blazing fireplace." She said in a loud voice, reciting a part of a gruesom book she just read. Red smake swirled around the dark room and was filled will the scent of vanilla.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

The heavy cough was heard throughout the Ravenclaw commonroom. " Who the heck fills the common room with vanilla scented smoke?" Albus said half loud, half low, not really bothering if someone else heard him. Out of nowhere, Albus appeared, lying on the couch. He had really come out from a hidden passage over the couch, but because of all the vanilla scented smoke, you couldn't see his 'gracious' fall.

" Oh, it's you... " Albus said like an insult, then smiled. " What the frick on a stick, was that grotesque line of yours?"

Post Potter depression.

Seth Lockhart

Cough. Cough. "Who's bright idea was it to fill the room with smoke!?" Asked a voice. Seth had just walked into the common room, returning from dinner. He wore a black long sleeve dress shirt and jeans with a silver chain necklace. His hair was spiky as usual and his green eyes bright. He put a hand over his mouth, looking about, trying to figure out who started this nonsense.
  Then he seen Stacey and Albus. He coughed once more and used his hand to fan away the smoke from his face. "Geez. That was mighty bad. I can't stand Vanilla." He said with a faint smile.
Axel

Seth

fudge0604

" Wasn't me, thy girly girl is thy criminal! " Albus smiled to the stranger, as he jumped up, and walked over to him. " Albus Severus Potter. Nice to meet you!" He stuch out his hand, gesturing.

He coughed, and smiled to the stranger.

Post Potter depression.

Seth Lockhart

Seth smiled and extended his hand, grasping Albus' in a firm handshake. "Seth Lockhart." He said, trying not to cough. He stood tall compared to Albus, and so, had to look down at him. He sighed. "The girly girl then?" He looked at Stacey. "Ah. The girl from the roof." He said in a hushed voice. Almost speaking to himself rather than the others.
Axel

Seth

potter_fan122

Stacey waved and hand and the smoke cleared away, but the vannilla scent still hung faintly in the room. "Hi Abus, hi Seth." She said, doing a sideways flip to get out of her upsidedown position on the couch. "To answer your question Albus, I was a few lines from a book stuck in my head." She answeed as she walked toward him.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."