News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

First Day

Started by Miss Xantier, November 5, 2008, 04:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

"Sure, I'd love that. Free pies whenever I want." says Isabelle skipping out of the portrait.

Dobby_ROX

"Alright but it's best to go when Ginny's on dutie or if you have my invisibillity cloak" Said Bucky

Miss Xantier

"Oh, or you can do this." says Isabelle, changing herself into a cat that looked like a student's pet, and then she changed back.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky gasped and had his mouth open like an 'O' shape and said "but a teacher will just take you somewhere won't they" Said Bucky.

Miss Xantier

"no, or else my cat Jinx would of been caught. Pets are allowed to run free here. I read that in Hogwarts a History." says Isabelle.

Dobby_ROX

"NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRD" Said Bucky "Nah just jokin' wid ya" He laughed

Miss Xantier

"soooo, i'm not a nerd, otherwise I would of read all of the books in the library by now."says Isabelle, walking toward the staircase.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky looked at Isabelle "I was kidding Izzy" Said Bucky Truthfully.

Miss Xantier

"Ooooookay! Lets go." says Isabelle, changing into Jinx, she started heading downstairs.

Dobby_ROX

"it's o.k Isabelle there is no one around here" Said Bucky a little scared by the look of the cat.

Miss Xantier

Changing back into herself, "Fine, Are you scared of black cats?" asked Isabelle, watching the scared look on Bucky's face.

Dobby_ROX

"no just the way you changed" Said Bucky Shuddering.

Miss Xantier

"Ok then, I will change only if a teacher comes." says Isabelle, heading down the stairs, guessing the kitchen was on the floor level.

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

(We better wait for him.)