News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Catching up

Started by Dobby_ROX, October 21, 2008, 12:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

"For what?" Bucky Asked

Shara2007

"well I am going on a trip soon." James did not want to tell his brother why.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Dobby_ROX

"you gotta stop going on these joy trips" Said Bucky obviously mistakin.

Shara2007

"Oh well I guess your right. I am going on another trip. This one is for the while though." He was going to met new people.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky could sense it "are you meating someone or maybe a girl" He asked.

Shara2007

James smiled. "Well I might if billie meets up with me. If not no I am not meeting anyone yet."

Dobby_ROX

"are you going to the Bahamas(*sp*?)?" Bucky Asked.

Shara2007

"no I am not sorry. I won't be going to Bahamas. I might later though." JAmes looked at him and smiled.

Dobby_ROX

"O.K what would you like me to do?" Asked Bucky