News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Sittin'...

Started by xXKittieLitheXx, March 4, 2002, 07:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli

**in complete disbelief that a fellow reader doesn't know who the famous Muggle Jane Austen is**

She's a writer!! She wrote the following; all very good by the way:

1)Pride and Prejudice
2)Northanger Abbey
3)Emma
4)Sense and Sensibility
5)Mansfield Park
6)Persuasion

So there you go!! She was born in 1775 and died some 40 years later. Go to http://www.pemberley.com , but just keep in mind, they're kind of formal...if you wanna post on the boards.

Honeydukes!! Can't wait!! I wonder if they sell the Muggle candy Hot Tamales. My favorite!! Too bad that the Muggle movie theatres don't sell them anymore!!

So, how should be sneak out? An invisibility cloak?
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Hmmm... I've only heard of 'Pride and Prejudice'.
I don't think they carry muggle candy, considereing how wizards don't like muggles to much (I do, tho!).  
Invisibility Cloak sounds good to me.  Do you have one?
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

Pride and Prejudice, my favorite!!! You should pick it up for some 'light' reading...

Well, I don't have an invisibility cloak, but I know someone who does...What do you say to sneaking out of class to get into the boy's dormitory during Divination. Harry Potter has one that is big enough to fit us all!

Sneaking outta class?   :)
What hour do you have Divination, tho?  Ya know we don't have classes together... hm.  As long as you don't have Divination when I have Potions!  ;D
Everyone knows Harry has an invisibility cloak... I hope he won't need it anytime soon!  Heehee

Kaeli

Well...of course you wouldn't want to miss potions!!! No, I have Divination first thing in the morning, and if I'm not mistaken, first year Gryffindor's have History of Magic first. Surely you can get out of that!

Uh!  I'm not a first year!  I'm a third year!  And first thing in the morning I have Muggle Studies.  I can get outta that easily.

Kaeli

I'm sorry! That's right, you are a third year, my stupidity must be setting in!!! Well...great, if you can get out of Muggle Studies, we can sneak into the boy's dormitory and steal Harry Potter's cloak, and then later on after classes we can go to Hogsmead! That sounds great. I only hope he doesn't catch us!!!

Dans_angel

that will be cool!!!...god....imagine if we take the invisibility cloak and we go to dans house and see him eating, looking at the tv, maybe if we want we can watch him getting dressed.....lol

Kaeli

(see my latest post on the Daniel Radcliffe thread)

ditto.

I don't wanna see Daniel!  I wanna see the canday!  Do you think we'd get into too much trouble if we're caught by a teacher?  Meaning, how many weeks of detention, and how many points taken off Gryffindor house?  Any more points taken off by me, and no one will take to me ever again!!  :o
I really hope we don't get caught!

Kaeli

Aw! Is ShuiBee backing out?! Don't worry, no one is forcing you to go...just, if you don't, me and my fellow 6th years will exclude you from all our society, other than that, though, all will be fine!!! :)

Now, you just sit there long and hard and think about how much you want that candy!

Just please, don't make me talk to Harry!

HPtotalfan

*hermione  walks in2  room* Hey,just  askin',but  could  I  join  the  trio,and  make  it  a four-o  or  whatever?? ;)
HEYYY!!! I'm Hermione(no,really,it's my birth name)

Lol.  Four-o?  Thats cute.  Once again, Kaeli, what do you think about it?

NOOOOO!!!!!!  I don't wanna be excluded!  *shaked head violently*  I'll go!  I'll go!  I really do wan't candy... it'll be... fun :-/
Whats so bad about talking to Harry, huh?

HPtotalfan

**turns 2 Kaeli with confused look on face**Yeah,what exactly is so bad about talking to Harry**turns and points to sidenote** HE IS DREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAMY!!!!!!!
HEYYY!!! I'm Hermione(no,really,it's my birth name)

DokkenSuite

*A first year girl walks in looks around andd began to write*

Dear enybody,

I over heard you guys and wundered if I can join in.I heard about Hogsmaid and I would love to go.You can me find all over. See you later.
                              DDPC

*Leves the note on a chair and walks away* :'( :'(
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II