News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Sittin'...

Started by xXKittieLitheXx, March 4, 2002, 07:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

A name for us.... *thinks* hmmm... well, it's definatley NOT going to be the 'Sirius Black' trio.  Nuh-uh!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

I gotta idea for who ever is with me......HARRY FANATICS!!!!!!
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

DokkenSuite

I need help here,what in the wizard world is a death eater?is it a dementor? :-/
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

A Death Eater is a supporter of Mr. Stinky (and for all of you who don't know who that is, it's You-Know-Who).  They are real wizards, but evil and on the side of darkness!  Wormtail is a Death Eater, and Snape WAS (key word there: was) a Death Eater too.  Make any sense?

Well, I'm nominating this thread as the 'Subject with the most Posts'!  Any one wanna second that?  Lol

Kaeli

Ya, I'll second that. So, Digi person...sorry, I can never remember your full name...I though you were a Ron Fanatic? Are you, or are you one of those I love Harry/Dan crazy people? Well, I don't think our trio will be the sirius cult, because it has to be something all of the members have in common. Um...well, we disagree on so much, I don't know what that would be!!!! So, when are we gonna get the Battles on?
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

Ummm... when the trios start acting like trios, when our trio finds a name... and a part of our trio is still MISSING!  *glares at the MIA Kittie again*

DokkenSuite

The only reson why i put ron becuse i wanted to have something differnt,i like harry/dan better.I see there are two pepole(sorry for the spelling,i'm a bloned)with "My Hart Belongs To Harry Potter" and I'm serprised there isn't a war betwee those to. :D :)

Kaeli

I stopped the war before it started right after Roxy joined the forums!!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

DokkenSuite

ok. ;D

hpcoolest5

Hey, DDPC, can i join your harry fanatic group? 'cos i luuuuuuuuurve harry potter/ daniel radcliffe. And we are both named Cassandra. So, yeah. Can i? you have my e-mails.
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Enyone who wants to it's all right for me.(just as long as Shui dose)

*raises brow* just as long as I do or don't?

DokkenSuite

If it's ok if they could join.

hpcoolest5

:o :D :D :D Yey! I'm soooooo lucky! I get to be in Cassie's group! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Woohoo!! Haha! Excuse me, I'm doing Drama at school for a Theatre Restaurant. Holly and I are singing in a duet too!! Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!