News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Glad to be back

Started by Chris021, November 9, 2008, 07:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

(I cant remember any of the classes she has so I'll just name the ones I can remember =P)
"Hm..."  She leaned her head against her hand  "Well lets see, I have defense against the dark arts, potions class"  Alexis said, naming the rest of her classes.  She looked back towards Chris.  "It would be pretty cool to have a class together.  So what do you have?"
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Chris021

"Like I said, not sure yet." He shrugged, then stood, "Lexi, would you like to go for a walk? This place is kinda boring." He grinned, his hands in his pockets.

Alexis

Alexis stood from her chair.  "Sure, that sounds like a good idea."  She agreed.  She flipped her hair out of the way and began walking towards the door.

Chris021

Chris followed her, "Where to?" He asked, "It's up to you. I haven't been around long enough to want to go anywhere."

Alexis

Alexis nodded "How about the lake?"  She suggested.  She began to walk that direction as they left the school.  "It is very pretty there"  she pointed out  "I think you'll like it."

Chris021

Chris nodded, "I think so. Last time I saw it, it was mid January and most of it was covered with ice." He laughed, "Course, if me and Darryl had stayed for more than a month then maybe I'd have seen it without the ice."

Alexis

Alexis smiled.  "Well, I doubt there will be any ice at this time.  Ready?"  She asked, motioning her hand in the direction of the lake.

Chris021

"You betcha." Chris said with a smile. He followed her grinning, "I hope it's not frozen already. It'll feel like I never left then!"

Alexis

Alexis giggled quietly.  "Nah, I doubt it...er- or at least I hope not.  I'll be really dissapointed that you wouldn't get to see it."  She pointed out.  She began to lead them to where the lake was.  "So why did you leave Hogwarts, if you don't mind me asking that is?"

Chris021

Chris was quiet a moment as they walked, and he shrugged, "My brother and I...we hated it here." He glanced over, "I was exceptionally shy then, talking to anyone made me queasy. I missed my parents. So Darryl and I, we ran from here."

He lost his smile, "We went and found our parents. We had no clue what they were mixed up in." He shook his head, "I regret running from here. It was honestly the safest place there could have been."

He paused, "Maybe if Darryl and I had stayed then we wouldn't have gotten caught in the middle of it."

Alexis

She frowned slightly as they walked.  "I'm sorry..."  she mumbled "That must've been hard for you and your brother to go through that.  Where is your brother now?"

Chris021

Chris smiled tightly, "I have no clue."

He looked past her, suddenly quiet as they walked. Suddenly the lake came into view and Chris grinned. "Wow, this looks awesome."

Alexis

Alexis glanced up as Chris spoke.  She looked at the lake and smiled, it was perfectly clear with slow moving waves hitting along the shore.  Its beauty was magnificent.  "Well, here we are"  Alexis said, still grinning.

Chris021

"You were right." he said, grinning at her, "It is pretty."

He took a few steps, walking down to the lake shore and looking out over the water. He had a peaceful smile on his face as he looked over it. The lake was nice. He liked it.

Dobby_ROX

((I thought you didn't have classes))