News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

watching the stars

Started by Shara2007, November 9, 2008, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Annabelle was laying out that night looking up at the sky. She had been at school for a while being the perfect student always going to class turning papers in on time. Annabelle missed her family that she was used to. The one where everyone was happy. She had not seen her older brother James since he had moved housed.

"well this is great. I mean the sky is also perfect. I just want to curl up into a ball and cry while everything around me is perfect." She loved being outside.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky saw Annabelle and said "hey Anna I've a plan to get mum and Dad back together"

(how old is Annabelle)

Shara2007

(she a frist year)

Annabelle looked at her brother. "it only going to mess it up more. I mean you know that." Annabelle did not like this one bit. "they have been fighting for ever so what going to make them stop now."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Dobby_ROX

"I set them up at 'Venice Grogging' the lovers bistro" Bucky said

Shara2007

Annabelle looked at him. "that only going to cause more pain. I mean they will get into a fight over something."

Dobby_ROX

"why so negative am I the only positive Bee in our herd" Bucky Said

Shara2007

Annabelle looked at him. "well no. I mean your the only one that has not seen I guess and relize that they were not going to make it back then. All the do it fight with each other when they were married."

Annabelle then rolled onto her stomach. "They were never together. He was working and she was working and they were never together."

Dobby_ROX

"I haven't taken it as bad as all of you so I think I new way before you guys" Said Bucky truthfully

Shara2007

Annabelle shook her head. "Well no I mean we knew it was coming though. We have just become closed to one of our parents. So we hate to see them upset and well as you tell it is the hardest on James. I miss him. He not the same big brother that I love."

Dobby_ROX

"he's never happy anymore" Bucky admitted

Shara2007

She looked at him. "I know that. I wish I could make him happy again though." She closed her eyes and let a tear fall.

"i love him and all my family and i seem to never see anyone ever."

Dobby_ROX

"you see me alot" Said Bucky "And Mum"

Shara2007

She smiled. "ya but come one we are not as close as we should be. I like hanging with dad and you would rather live with mom."

She sat up and looked at the stars again. "Your cool though."

Dobby_ROX

"I love Dad to"Said Bucky"he just dosen't seem to care for me" He Continued

Shara2007

"well I bet dad loves you. It is just that he so busy with work" Annabelle looked at the water. "I does not even talk to me that often."