News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Morning

Started by Chris021, November 12, 2008, 09:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris021

Chris found it hard to sleep. He rolled out of bed sometime before the sun was up, and by the time the yellow orb lit up the sky he was outside. He wore sweats, and was running. He was pushing himself, breathing hard. He was tired, but he needed to keep going. It didn't feel right to stop until he couldn't run anymore.

Finally, he couldn't take another step. He sat down right on the path he'd been running and looked around him. The morning mist chilled him slightly, but he ignored it. He flopped onto his back, putting his arms behind his head and closing his eyes. The silence of the morning was peaceful.

Ginny Weasly

"What are you doing?" The voice that spoke to him was the soft voice of a five year old, with amused interest. Cody knelt down over the boy laying in the path, his eyebrows raised.

"The ground can't be that comfortable." Cody's blue eyes sparkled with his amusement, his black hair shifted in the wind and he was smiling.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret