News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[What?]

Started by potter_fan122, November 13, 2008, 09:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey raised her hands, making the tornado of fire raise, too. Some of the flames were becoming blue with heat, other white.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden continued to make it larger, until he snapped his fingers.  In an instant all of his blue flames dissapeared into a million stars falling from the skies as if some kind of display.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey gasped happily as the stars rained down. She smiled brightly and her own flames disappeared. She stopped the stars so they floated a meter from the ground.

Aiden

Aiden smiled at the stars.  All of his flames were gone so he began to walk towards Stacey, through the stars she had floating above the ground.  As he walked through them the light reflected off of him and made him look like a star himself.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled as Aiden came closer to her. She took a few steps forward to meet him and tangled her fingers with his. "They`re beautiful." She whispered, looking around at the stars. She reached her hand out to put her hand around one of the stars, but they were too hot to touch.

Aiden

Aiden took her hand and watched her reach for one of the stars.  He ran his fingers together of his free hands, and made the star come to Stacey.  He also cooled down the heat.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s smile brightened and the little star cast a soft light on her face. She raised her free hand so she could hold the star.

Aiden

Aiden made the star colder until it was cold enough to touch.  He gave the star to her.  "This one is yours." He said.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked up to meet Aiden`s eyes. "Why do I need a star when I have you?" She asked softly.

Aiden

Aiden looked at Stacey.  "Think of it as a gift."  He said quietly, his dark eyes reflecting the light of the flames.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and closed her hand around the star, then leaned forward to kiss Aiden quickly. "Thank you." She beamed. "Now I have to give you something." She said, her eyes getting distant as she thought.

Aiden

Aiden shook his head.  "No love.  You've already given me everything I could ever dream of."  He told her, tilting his head to one side.

potter_fan122

Stacey waved her hand dismissively. "Uh, no. I`m making you a present, now let me think." She said, flashing a quick grin then plopping down to the ground.

Aiden

Aiden laughed quietly, and slowly sat down beside Stacey.  He took her hand and entwined his fingers with hers.  He stayed so she could think.

potter_fan122

Stacey soon broke out into a large grin. "I got it!" She said, jumping up, then falling back down to sit next to Aiden. "Watch this!" She pointed up at the sky where the moon was bright and large. Ever so slowly it seemed to get bigger and bigger, until one realized that it was falling.