News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Um... Couples?

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, November 13, 2008, 10:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Are you gonna get together?

fudge0604

I think were gonna wait some time:P

Post Potter depression.

Miss Xantier

Dobby_ROX

Calm down Izzy. Awesome Albus ;D

dobby888

Quote from: fudge0604 on November 16, 2008, 02:47:13 AM
SHe doas!?!?! Well, you did imply that in your new FF really well... Yay!:P

DUH!!!!!! OK have you not nticed how she always blushes really bad when Albus is around? Or any of the other obvious signs???????!!!!!!

((Jeez sometimes guys can be so dense!))

I loves YOUz

Woah.. how is Pete being a butt?
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Dobby_ROX

Of course guys are 'dense' if that's what I think it is.

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Dobby_ROX

dobby888

OK well Pete just won't reply to any of my posts and stuff and then all we've done together is roll down a hill, and when Mira rolled down a hill it was MUCH more interesting!!! Even ask her!

And I didn't mean it that way guys!! I mean you can be really stupid and ignorant and when us girls try to make it really obvious what we want, you don't even get a hint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And you're sick too, as you can tell by what you thought "dense" was supposed to mean!!!

I loves YOUz

sorry.. the posts never show up as replied to..
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Lola_La_Fringe7

Oh, wow... You just had to bring up the hill incident... Yeah it was great, but kind of funny, weird, out of place and akward after that, but you know besides that...

And I think Jackie might like Nate, I don't have a plan for her yet. I don't think I have any idea where to go with it. Just read my fan fic The Locket >.< its pretty vauge about who she likes.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

Why would you read it if it was vague?  I think maybe you used the wrong word there Mira, but no matter...

Dobby_ROX

0' Bucky and Isabelle are going out soon

Miss Xantier

It's gonna happen anytime now. Check Skipping Year for updates, the Isabelle and Bucky relationship will being there.