News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

So.....?

Started by potter_fan122, November 15, 2008, 09:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey rolled her eyes to herself as she walked out of the doors of the school. It was bright and chilly outside; the cool wind blew her hair around her face. She freed one arms from her load of supplies to tuck it behind her ear.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden walked outside.  The cool breeze blew around him, blowing his dark black hair in front of his eyes.  Aiden lifted the hood on his black and white striped jacket so it covered a good amount of his face.  He then looked around and saw Stacey walking, by herself.  Aiden walked over to her and greeted her.  "Hey."  He said with a smile.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey turned around to see Aiden. "Hey." She greeted as the wind blew hair into her face. She shifted her books to one arm and took a few steps closer to him so she wouldn`t have to talk so loudly against the wind.

Aiden

Aiden glanced down at her books.  "Going to class?"  He guessed as Stacey stepped closer to him.

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head. "No, I had some homework and wanted to be outside. I was headed to the clearing." She said, meaning the fireproof clearing that always seemed more peaceful than the rest of the forest.

Aiden

Aiden nodded, thinking of the clearing that Stacey had shown him before.  "Did you need some help?"  He asked her.  Aiden scraped his heel over the ground as he had his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

potter_fan122

Stacey thoguth for a moment then she shifted her books again and took Aiden`s arm. She pulled him towards the trees. Once they were out of the wind, she spoke. "It`s to loud out there." She complained.

Aiden

Aiden smiled lightly as he walked out of the open with Stacey tugging his arm.  "Is that a yes?"  He asked playfully.

potter_fan122

Stacey tilted her head to look at him. "Mabey." She said in the same tone. She let go of his arm but looped her arm through his, holding her books in one arm. She walked towards the clearing.

Aiden

Aiden raised an eyebrow and obediantly followed her towards the clearing.

potter_fan122

Stacey sat down with her back against a tree and set her books down. She let go of Aidens arm and looked at him. "Are you sure you want to help?"

Aiden

Aiden shook his head quickly.  "Nah.  I don't mind.  I'll try not to make you fail.  What do you need help with?"  He asked.  He sat beside Stacey and layed his elbows on his knees.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and took out a sketch book and graphite 2B pencil. "I need you to pose." She said playfully. She drew a quick circle and cross.

Aiden

Aiden raised his eyebrow again.  "Pose?"  He questioned before standing up.  "How so?"  He asked, slight doubt in his voice.

potter_fan122

Staacey shrugged as she looked up at him. "Doesn`t really matter, you could sleep for all it matters. The teacher just said I needed a new subject." She explained.