News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

So.....?

Started by potter_fan122, November 15, 2008, 09:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden walked out in front of her and sat down.  He had his elbows on his knees and the slow breeze ruffled his darn black hair.  He stood there.  "Is this good?  I'm not a very good poser."

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "Perfect." She mused as she looked down at her paper.She drew a quick outline of him, then she glanced back up at Aiden under her lashes.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden kept completely still and quiet.  The slow breeze continued to blow around them, shaking the leaves and ruffling his hair across his face.  Still, he kept unmoving, and quiet so that Stacey could finish her work.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked back to her work and about five minutes later she stopped and held it up for him to look at. "It`s just a sketch so far, but how do you like it?" She asked. She had drawn Most of the scene except for the little details. A few leaves were drawn and you could tell Aiden`s hair was being moved by the wind.

Aiden

Aiden leaned in closer.  He was careful not to move his immediate position, unsure if he was supposed to just yet.  Aiden squinted his eyes so he could see throw his blowing his hair that covered his eyes.  "It's great.  Your an excellent artist."  He said, complimenting her portrait truthfully.

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged. "It`s not that great." She said softly. "Oh, and you can move now." She added with a smile. She put the book in her lap and looked at her other books.

Aiden

Aiden moved his legs and stretched.  He leaned back and layed in the grass.  "Anything else you need help with?"

potter_fan122

Stacey tilted her head. "Nah, I`ll do it later. What do you want to do?" She asked, thinking that a run through the trees as a snow leopard would be nice.

Aiden

Aiden ran his hand through the grass and layed it back down under his head, looking at the sky.  "I dunno.  What do you want to do?"

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed. "It really annoys me when wwe don`t have anything to do and you say that." She sadi, half joking.

Aiden

Aiden lifted his head up and looked at Stacey.  "I can't think of anything to do."  He said, sort of frowning.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "I can." She said mischeviuosly, her eyes glittering bright breen.

Aiden

Aiden looked up at Stacey expectantly.  "Yeah, whats that?"  He asked, interested.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s smlie got even more mischevious. "Nah, I don`t think you`ll be interested." She teased.

Aiden

Aiden smiled as well.  "Try me."  He suggested.