News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.bright blue eyes (open)

Started by Ginny Weasly, November 16, 2008, 03:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

((This is my second try. THIS time, follow all the rules you guys have ever learned. Type correctly, keep with the plot, and imagine you were here from the first post on. You must have at least three sentences to post.))

The bell rang loudly and Ginny clapped her hands for the attention of her students. She smiled, her eyes twinkling as she looked over them. After there was silence she nodded.
"Well, I must tell you guys my interesting news."

Ginny herself was interesting. Her bright red hair was braided down her back, pulled from her face. She wore jeans and an oversized hoodie, uncommon for teachers. Common for her, however.
But something seemed different.

She seemed to almost glow.

"Or should I wait until after class?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey straightened in her seat in the third row. Please, please, please. Now! She said anxiously in her mind, momentarily forgetting that Ginny could hear whatever she thought. Crud! She thought as she suddenly remembered.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Dobby_ROX

Bucky read Stacey's mind then laughed out loud. no one was speaking so Bucky looked at Ginny strait in her two eyes waiting for her to tell the class but she just stood there looking sad so Bucky had no choice but too send to everyone in class(including Ginny) a message by telepathy the message was *if you want Ginny to tell now raise your hand,don't if you want her to tell after class* a few hands shot up including...................................................

Shara2007

James sat towards the back of the room listening to what Ginny was saying. He knew he did not care when Ginny had told her new. He just wanted to know.

He then smiled as he saw what Ginny was wearing and laughed. He was not used to showing up to class and he did not relize that Ginny did not wear robes like everyone. James however kept his hand down.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

((Bucky, do not try and control the RP. Just be thankful you are included.))

Ginny did not look sad at all. Her happiness seemed endless as she smiled at them, pulling herself up onto her desk. She sat now, swinging her legs as small children do.

"Well," She winked at Stacey, "I'll tell you now. In a few months, I will no longer be your teacher. You will have a substitute for the rest of the year."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey groaned loudly as she heard what Ginny said. Her hand shot into the air. I know you see my hand. She taunted impatiently. Her eyes swirled a deep grey.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny didn't answer her telepathically. She ignored the taunt and simply stared at Stacey, unblinking for a full minute. Then she nodded slowly.

"You have a question, Stacey?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey couldn`t help but smile at Ginny. "Why?" She pleaded, her smile disappearing in seconds. She couldn`t imagine the school without Ginny there, she had helped Stacey so much.

((And will we fing out why you`re leaving and why the post is called "bright blue eyes"?))

Ginny Weasly

((I was WAITING for someone to ask, haha. Yeah, you might figure it all out.))

"Well..." Ginny smiled again, her eyes twinkling, "You see, when I leave, it'll be because I won't have enough time to be your teacher. I'll still be around," She added, feeling the sadness of her students, "but I simply won't be able to teach."

She didn't explain why she wasn't going to be their teacher anymore. She was waiting for them to press the issue. She wanted them to try and get answers, just like she had always taught them.

In the mean time, the red head simply kept her smile on her face, kept swinging her feet, and kept looking secretive. She knew they couldn't resist. Ginny knew her students well.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey scowled; she was using her neighbor`s powers to feel Ginny`s emmotions. You know I hate it when you do this. She thought angrily to Ginny. Stacey had been feeling very impatient all day, and this class did nothing to change that. Once again, Stacey`s hand flew to the air.

((Not LITERALLY!))

Ginny Weasly

((Haha, that would be funny to see someone's hand flying.))

Ginny's eyebrows went up, but she didn't call on Stacey. Instead, she looked past her and began talking.
"I don't know who your sub will be. Chances are, however, that the teacher will be more in tune with our lovely headmaster." The disgust in her voice was apparent when she spoke of the headmaster. She cleared her throat, "So you won't be learning as much as I've been teaching you."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey snorted with disgust. She put her hand down as Ginny started to speak. You`re goignt o torture me with this, aren`t you? She thought to Ginny. I`m going to suffer enough with you gone, please don`t make me suffer while you`re still here. She begged.

((I know, right!))

fudge0604

Albus sat in the back of the classroom, getting disappointed. Why was it that all of the actually good teachers always had to go? And who could replace Ginny? Where could you find such a skilled teacher and woman? Albus looked at his feet. ~This is just starting to get advanced here too! Crap..~

Albus looked up, deciding to pay a bit more attention.

Post Potter depression.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky was trying to figre out why Ginny was not going to teach anymore using telepothy. He just could not read her mind she was so good at 'mind blocking' it was driving him crazy so the only thing he could do is raise his hand hoping Ginny would see it. He held his hand up for sevral minutes not caring about the pain up his arm he kept it up hoping Ginny would notice it.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny inspected her fingernails for a long moment, then looked up, pretending to be surprised at the intensity of the stares of her students. "Oh. I guess you guys want to know why, huh?"

She grinned, letting them know she was simply teasing them. She was very happy, excited even.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret