News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.bright blue eyes (open)

Started by Ginny Weasly, November 16, 2008, 03:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey glared at Ginny. Tell me! Stacey thought; she got a look from the person in front of her, apparently, they could read minds too. Stacey ignored them and stared impatiently at Ginny.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

Albus smiled back to her, already knowing it. He guarded his mind, as he always did, but hid the answer in his mind. It was easy to guess, when you saw at the facts she had given them.
Not wanting to spoil the excitement -and Ginny's teasing- he remained quiet, with a better-knowing-than-you smile.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny winked at Albus, knowing he knew. She hopped off her desk and face the class, her hands on her hips.

"As most of you know, about five years ago, I was a teacher. I was 17 at the time." She smiled, she still looked like she was 17. "I was so in love with this guy. But then something happened, and he dissappeared. I quit my jobs here and at the Ministry of Magic two months after he was gone."

She grinned, "This story ends with me showing back up with a little boy." She paused, "My son Cody. Whom all of you have met at some point." She laughed, imagining the child.

"Well, then I had quit my job because I was pregnant."

She winked at them, "Same reason."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dobby_ROX

Bucky looked at all the excited looking pepole in the room then he yelled at the top of his lungs "Congratulations Ginny do you no the sex?" He asked

Ginny Weasly

Gunny chuckled, "Thank you Bucky." She said, then shook her head, "It's too early to tell right now. I'm only about a month along."

She certainly didn't look pregnant.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

potter_fan122

Stacey`s jaw dropped and her eyes spiraled into a brilliant blue. Inside, her mind was making fireworks. Congratulations Ginny! I`m so happy for you! Stacey thought honestly. She couldn`t believe it, but at the same time, she was ecstatic.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled and nodded, "As you can well understand, once I get so far along, I simply cannot continue to teach here at Hogwarts."

She paused, tapping her top lip thoughtfully, "Though, I will always be your teacher. And if any of you ever need my help, feel free to contact me."

"Well!" She clapped her hands together, "Now that we've gotten that over, who practiced with the elemental orbs?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dobby_ROX

Bucky raised his handand noticed heb had a big rash on it so he swapped hands thinking *How far along are you*.

(I don't no what else to add))

fudge0604

( Did we learn that?)

Albus raised his hand insecurely, not having mastered it completely yet.
But, he had to feel confident in himself, or else, he'd screw up.

Smiling, he now put his hand straight up. He was ready.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

((For the sake of argument, let's say yes.))

"Albus." She pointed at him, "Good. Why don't you come up here and show us all how it's done?"

Ginny smiled, letting him know she knew he could do it.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Jessie perked up.  She knew that Albus was amazing with elements, and wanted to know everything about them.  She was sad that Ginny was leaving, but 8 more months couldn't be that bad... could it?

fudge0604

Albus got up, smiled and walked up to the desk. He turned, feeling his blue skin getting a deeper color as he focused his powers. Grasping the essence of ice, he forced it out, into the shape of an orb.
A fure appeared in his forehead, but it gently smoothed out as he started to finish the process.
His smile had vanished, but when he finished, a big grin appeared, and in his palm, an orb the size of a marble, appeared.

Albus turned to Ginny, mouthing " Is this right? "

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie burst into applause.  She couldn't believe you could do that.  That meant that you could potentially throw an orb at someone... Her face looked utterly mischevious, her eyebrows raised, and her eyes partially closed, she looked as though she knew of a secret weapon.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "Good job, Albus. You should practice on making them bigger though." She smiled, "And on making them faster."

She held out her own hand, forming an orb that was the size of a baseball. It sparkled with orange and yellow light, a fire orb. She smiled, rolling it around her hand and then snapping her fingers to make it disappear.

She nodded at Albus, holding out her hand, "Mind if I study it for a grade?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Jessie watched in fascination as Ginny made her orb.  She raised her hand in question, wanting to know all that she could about orbs.