News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

_miracles do sometimes happen (closed until further notice)

Started by Ginny Weasly, November 16, 2008, 01:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny quietly opened the door to her house, feeling tired but exuberant. Within a moment of stepping in the door, she was practically tackled by her and Xaver's five year old son, Cody.

The boy threw his arms around his mother's waist, excited that she was home. "Mom! Guess what? Dad helped me paint my room!"

Ginny managed a smile at Cody, "Oh? What color, angel?" She asked, only half interested. She didn't see Xaver. Was he still in Cody' room? She had important news.

"We painted it blue, like the sky. It even has clouds, Mom. It looks really cool. Come and see!" Cody was so excited.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver heard Ginny's footfalls outside the door, and knew it was her simply by the familiarity of her presence. The familiar, easy thud of her heart and her light, honey-soft smell. Decidedly feminine and able to entice his nose and thoughts from across the house. He smiled, as Cody bounded off to greet her, and rose from where they'd been pinching closed paint buckets, making a light, easy trail after his sole little boy.
Rounding the corner of the hallway, his dark blue gaze sought the two sole most important things in his world. Finding them, his smile widened, his heart strumming a warm song in his chest as he couldn't help but stare at his red-haired beauty.
His wife.

Was he really so lucky?
It was, still, hard to believe his fortune could really be so good. Hard to believe he'd found the woman that was the other, and perhaps better, half of his soul.
Love curled warm tendrils about his heart, and he gave a light chuckle.

"It IS pretty neat. But hey, what would you expect?"
Xaver's grin was playful, and he padded quickly across the floor, closing the distance between them and sweeping behind Ginny, wrapping his arms about her middle.

"Welcome home, honey. I missed you."
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

When Xaver wrapped his arms around her, she turned her head, kissing him.
"Nothing less, actually." She told him, smiling softly. Xaver's simple presence made her heart jump and do several flips. She loved that feeling.

Cody grinned, "C'mon, then!" He reached up, catching his mother's hand in his eagerness.

"Wait, hon. I have something I need to tell you guys." Ginny said, smiling at their son. She nodded towards the living room, "It's important." She was hardly able to keep the excitement from her own voice.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver gave a low chuckle at her comment, then glanced at Cody, though he was silenced at Ginny began speaking again.
He frowned slightly, tipping his head at her words, though as her excitement buzzed through him, he arched a brow.

"Love? What could it possibly be?"

Nothing was going on that wasn't new to him, right?
Even so, he gently withdrew from her, and shuffled them toward the living room, an arm slung around her waist.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny led them to the couch, pulling Cody up onto her lap and wrapping her arms around him. She smiled at Xaver and planted a kiss atop Cody's hair.
"I had a doctor's appointment today, I haven't been sleeping well. As you both know."

She smiled, though,she couldn't hold it in. Her smile turned into a grin, she was practically bouncing in her seat. "Guess what?"

She took a deep breath, "We're gonna have a baby!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Ginny led the way to the long couch then lowered herself on it, and Cody squirmed as she pulled him into her lap, but gave little protest. Xaver smiled at the two of them, then sat in the chair opposite.
He nodded.
Ginny hadn't been sleeping well, tossing and turning in an odd assortment of cramps and aches and nightmares.. Xaver hadn't known what to think of it. She'd gone to the doctor to figure out what was wrong.. She wasn't sick, so what could possibly be wrong?

"Guess what?"

He arched a brow at her. What in the world..?

Ginny's next statement almost literally floored him.
A baby?
Another baby?!
A baby!

His lower jaw slackened and dropped a few solid inches.
A baby?!

Slamming his teeth shut, Xaver grinned, shaking his head, then literally hopped over the coffee table and brought both Ginny and Cody into the warm circle of his arms.
"That was the last thing I was expecting!"
He said it through a bout of chuckles, planting aimless kisses over Ginny's nearest cheek.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny laughed, turning her head so his kisses landed on her lips.
"I know. When they told me, I was so surprised I couldn't speak!" She squeezed Cody closer, now planting kisses atop his head, "What say you, my angel?"

Cody had been silent so far, but now he looked at Ginny with a wild grin. He'd wanted a sib;ing for a while now, and finally he was getting his wish. He didn't know how to feel.
"It's great Mom." He said, unable to comprehend all the emotions that were cursing through him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret