News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Life as we know it.

Started by Megan., November 16, 2008, 10:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan.

Megan smiled at him and started to walk out in the open.  She loved the rain she really did.  But this was different.  The rain was warm.

She looked back at him, she was now soaked.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Aiden

Aiden laughed at Megan as she walked back under the tree.  "I'm guessing you like the rain then."

He looked at her soaked clothes and smiled.  He stuck his hand out and felt the water fall on it.  He pulled it back in and shook it off.  Aiden smiled and stepped out for a moment before stepping back in.  He was soaked but not as soaked as she was.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Megan.

She smiled at him and took his hand in hers gently.  She made in come out in the rain to.

"Yess I do, and come on silly."she said to him and started to run.  "I have to get my lollilpop!"she said then started to laugh.

Aiden

Aiden laughed and ran in the rain.  He kept up behind Megan before eventually passing her.

"Who you calling silly?"  Aiden asked with a laugh as he ran ahead of her.  The rain continued to fall hard as they got even more soaked than they had before.  The rain made Aiden's hair fall of his eyes.

Megan.

She laughed at him, "Don't underestimate the small."she said to him and she ran faster, and then soon past him a little ways.

She looked back at him and then continued to go.

"Come on Aiden..try to get me."she said to him with a smile.

Aiden

Aiden smiled and ran towards her trying to catch her.   He moved faster as the ran began to fall harder. 

Aiden got closer to Megan.  He held his hand out and grabbed her arm, bringing her to a stop.  "Gotcha!"  He said and then laughed.  The ran continued to fall on them and he smiled.

Megan.

She looked at him, and smiled.  Her face turned red for running and blushing.  She laughed.

"For know.  But at the moment...."she said to him and poucend on him and knocked him down on the ground, "Gotcha!"she said back to him and then started to laugh.

Aiden

Aiden laughed and rolled over so he was laying on his back.  "Hey..thats not fair!"  He said and laughed.

Aiden layed there and didn't get up.  He looked at Megan and smiled, folding his arms behind his head again.  He layed on them.  He didn't care anymore that he was getting soaked from the rain.

Megan.

She smiled at him and then started make pictures with the water useing the elements.  She looked at them.  She then stood up and made her heands glow with fire, but then they went out.  Like they always did.  She sighed.

"What do you want to do?"she asked him.

Aiden

Aiden watched her make the pictures with her unusual skill.  He smiled as she used the fire.

He thought for a moment.  "I don't know.  What do you want to do?" Aiden asked.  He shook his head and water flew from his hair.

Megan.

She looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.  "I don't really know."she said to him and smiled

Aiden

Aiden shrugged his shoulders as well.  "How about we just hang here?  We are already soaked"  He said with a smile.

Aiden continued to lay on the ground, while the water splashed on his face.  He opened his mouth to catch some water droplets.  He then looked at Megan and smiled like a dork and laughed.

Megan.

She looked at him and laughed, "Okay."she said to him and smiled.  She sat down by him.  She sat there, and then laid down, and looked at the now black sky.

Aiden

Aiden layed there also.  He put his legs down and stretched his arms out so he was more comfortable.

Aiden watched as the rain continued to fall all on them.  He then turned to Megan who was laying beside him. "So what were you doing out here by yourself?" He asked suddenly.

Megan.

She looked at him, "My life sucks, thats why."she said to him and then laughed.  She didn't like how it was, but she couldn't change it.  To her nothing was god in her life, but everyone said something different.