News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Life as we know it.

Started by Megan., November 16, 2008, 10:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden looked at Megan.  A frowned formed at the edges of his pale lips, it didn't seem like she trusted him very much.  "I'm only trying to help you, you know..."  Aiden whispered quietly.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Megan.

She looked at him, "Well don't.  Go to your girlfriend or something."she said to him.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Aiden

Aiden narrowed his eyes.  "just because I have a girlfriend doesn't mean that I can't help you out"  He told her.

Megan.

"i don't want you to, and I have a boyfriend."she said to him, she didn't see him around the school anymore.

Aiden

Aiden pressed his lips together into a hard line.  He looked at her.  "Well, just because you and I are taken by someone, it doesn't mean that we can't talk to anyone else."

Aiden paused and looked at the ground.  "If thats how you want to be then fine."  He said, keeping his voice cool.  He took a small step backwards.

Megan.

"No."she said then walked back up to ther room.

Aiden

Aiden watched Megan go without a word.  He shrugged his shoulders and turned back to the fireplace.  He didn't bother sitting on the couch, instead he took a seat on the floor in front of the fire.  It was hot but it didn't bother him, not now.

Aiden layed his arms on his knees and sighed to himself as he began to think.

Megan.

She walked back up to her room and then watched as she cut healed its selve.  SHe laid donw on her bed and just stayed there.  Not moving.

Aiden

Aiden stared into the fire.  His hands balled into fists.  He leaned back so he was against the foot of the couch.

Aiden didn't move, but he felt like if he didn't do something he was going to crazy.  However, he sat there.

Megan.

She laid there on her bed, and just sat there and though.

Aiden

Aiden flicked his wrist and made a flame appeared.  He pushed it into the fireplace, making the fire bigger. His eyes turned a darker shade.  Aiden sighed and leaned back.

Megan.

She soon fell asleep in her bed.  She didn't dream or think.  She was just out of it at the moment.

Aiden

Aiden sighed.  He had enough of sitting here, doing nothing.  He had to keep his mind occupied.  He sighed once more as he stood up.

Aiden quickly walked outside.  He tried to keep quiet since it was pass curfew.  He walked out into the courtyard and looked up at the moon.  He took in a deep breath of the fresh night air.

Megan.

Megan laid there then got up.  She couldn't sleep.  She got up and then cleard her mind.